Snake oil...

i still don't have permission to see that code content for whatever reason that is.

what is it about?

thanks for that mate, why the need to investigate? all they needed to do was buy a kit ffs. lock him up tf, maybe 50 lashes, close all his stuff down. i have concluded their investigation..onto the next

They said they weren't making a profit on them. The £91 covered the cost of the oil, yarn and postage and packaging. Words straight out of the mouth of a man of the cloth.
😂 😂😂

if the snakes are sourced responsibly it could add to the costs lol, that might be what they are investigating lol

Covid-19 & religion ffs !!!.

I was going to reply but theres 2 subjects intertwined that turn my pi$$ into cloric acid

I was going to reply but theres 2 subjects intertwined that turn my pi$$ into cloric acid
Listen mate do us all a fooking favour and DONT REPLY!!!!

I seriously think this virus has got into your head mate.
I have never seen anyone as angry in life about “EVERYTHING”.
Relax.
🙂

No body wants to hear about your hatred to religion “again”.
Take it somewhere else.
🖕🏼

Check this site out mate.
It might help you.
Get help with anger

Last edited:

hes probably trying to be like one of these american ones who has their own telly channel lol. i seen one on the net moaning that his private jet couldnt fly as far as he needed without refeuling and he was appealing to his congregation to fund a new one, even they they had funded the first one lol. this guy should get a beating and anyone who bought one of his potiens slapped around a bit

lol i dont know how serious you are being about the agent thing but it does looks like im deliberately blocked for some reason since i have asked a few times if it can be looked at. maybe theres a bit a paranoia about that in it.

wouldnt someone fishing for info have joined the private rooms by now

lol i dont know how serious you are being about the agent thing but it does looks like im deliberately blocked for some reason since i have asked a few times if it can be looked at. maybe theres a bit a paranoia about that in it.
I was joking mate.
🙂

Im sure @Ferret or @Spectre could have a look buddy.
Drop them PM.

me bro used to work for sky was able to get us the telly for free but if we wanted the broadband we had to pay i thing he was trying to pull a sly one

i have not paid anyhting to get acess to those rooms or asked anyone to sell me anything thats illegal.

Listen mate do us all a fooking favour and DONT REPLY!!!!

I seriously think this virus has got into your head mate.
I have never seen anyone as angry in life about “EVERYTHING”.
Relax.
🙂

No body wants to hear about your hatred to religion “again”.
Take it somewhere else.
🖕🏼

Check this site out mate.
It might help you.
Get help with anger
Strange, if anyone's dummy spat stomping it's you, get this watched
https://g.co/kgs/apgNf6

You might have it

hes probably trying to be like one of these american ones who has their own telly channel lol. i seen one on the net moaning that his private jet couldnt fly as far as he needed without refeuling and he was appealing to his congregation to fund a new one, even they they had funded the first one lol. this guy should get a beating and anyone who bought one of his potiens slapped around a bit
?? I've read that twice and tbh it's abit like listening to Klunk from Catch The Pigeon, I cant make heads a tails what your on about.

I'd quick check, thermometer in, if I were you, cabin fever setting in

Last edited:
Back