Snake oil...

As for the original post, the guy who's selling it needs locking up. He needs to be treated the same as these spitters and licking supermarket items then putting them back.

He is peddling hope and is dangerously adding to the problem and could kill some elderly people.

Is it me or does his church resemble a seedy lapdancing club ?

?? I've read that twice and tbh it's abit like listening to Klunk from Catch The Pigeon, I cant make heads a tails what your on about.

I'd quick check, thermometer in, if I were you, cabin fever setting in

youre a bit of a knob head arent you, the reason being you think my comment was about you so you decided to be a dick when my comment was actually made to you about the guy sellng the snake oil lol. fake nice guy

i still don't have permission to see that code content for whatever reason that is.

what is it about?
Can you check to see if you can see the code now ive had a quick look tweaked a few things if it does not allow you to see the code ill have to take a look at the group options.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

see it clear as muck loud and clear, clear all the other time a asked see a caught meself starting to be a dick there cause its sorted but i went by the thing you wrote underneath, let that other cnt annoy me a bit there

thank you & apologies about that

Last edited:
youre a bit of a knob head arent you, the reason being you think my comment was about you so you decided to be a dick when my comment was actually made to you about the guy sellng the snake oil lol. fake nice guy
Settle down Joe cabin fever might be setting in there m8.
I think you need to chill your your bean or someone might pick up on your offensive remarks and you end up getting a slap on the wrist.
And I read it again and still I don't get it

, away on ya faker your full of balls
Chill out fella were only on day 11

I wouldn't like to be an Amazon prime knocking on yours on day 111 !!
As Frankie says
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

i dont care fake nice guy zzzzzzzz u let the mask slip caught by the balls haha

Who the F said I was nice in the first place ?
I'm not ping ponging ...if it fills your day you carry on, fill your boots

hes probably trying to be like one of these american ones who has their own telly channel lol. i seen one on the net moaning that his private jet couldnt fly as far as he needed without refeuling and he was appealing to his congregation to fund a new one, even they they had funded the first one lol. this guy should get a beating and anyone who bought one of his potiens slapped around a bit

He was an evangelical preacher. Religion is massive in the US, especially in the mid-west of the US. Those pastors are some of the richest people around, and when I see them, I always think of the Bond film with the preacher in it, and the hidden lab in the mountain side.

Code:

That's the dude ^^

On the raging, cmon lads chill the funk out! It's a discussion, im sure there are people here who are passionate about religion and the omnipotent one, but there are others like myself who are atheists. Let's not let this deteriorate any further than it already has.

He was an evangelical preacher. Religion is massive in the US, especially in the mid-west of the US. Those pastors are some of the richest people around, and when I see them, I always think of the Bond film with the preacher in it, and the hidden lab in the mountain side.

Code:

That's the dude ^^

On the raging, cmon lads chill the funk out! It's a discussion, im sure there are people here who are passionate about religion and the omnipotent one, but there are others like myself who are atheists. Let's not let this deteriorate any further than it already has.

Same here but I would like to add, religious people are probably the nicest people I have met. Lets agree to disagree (please), I think most people are getting sick of being indoors and this could be for a good while longer, I work outside for a living and I've never been indoors for so long in my life, will be as fat as butter at this rate, the beer doesn't help.

Same here but I would like to add, religious people are probably the nicest people I have met. Lets agree to disagree (please), I think most people are getting sick of being indoors and this could be for a good while longer, I work outside for a living and I've never been indoors for so long in my life, will be as fat as butter at this rate, the beer doesn't help.

1585995683217.png

😮😲 Didn't know they made them in black!!

Funnily enough they never knock my door anymore. I invited a selection of them in, and discussed the finer points of religion, and why IMHO they were selling snake oil. They never returned, and when they're in my estate they knock all the other houses bar mine.

Im just unsure of what you said mate?
Whilst debates are open to debate. I find it difficult to hear hatred mate.
Im “not” religious”....... but what i have is respect.
Not just for people, but for there believes?

Maybe i was brought up wrong?
But i was taught to respect and what it costs to earn that in life.
It seems “ONE” clown in this thread cant spell “respect” never mind understand it.
So NO @janobi there is a stinking elephant in the room mate.
The clowns head is away with it.
He fooking replies to his own comments!!

Im just unsure of what you said mate?
Whilst debates are open to debate. I find it difficult to hear hatred mate.
Im “not” religious”....... but what i have is respect.
Not just for people, but for there believes?

Maybe i was brought up wrong?
But i was taught to respect and what it costs to earn that in life.
It seems “ONE” clown in this thread cant spell “respect” never mind understand it.
So NO @janobi there is a stinking elephant in the room mate.
The clowns head is away with it.
He fooking replies to his own comments!!

You've said nothing wrong afaik mate. Im just trying to quell the situation a little. I was also brought up to respect the beliefs of others, i'm an atheist personally, but my cousin is a priest.

I have friends who are religious, including some that are creationists. They understand my feelings on the matter, and I understand theirs, but we're still friends. Sometimes on a forum, the written word can be mis-interrupted.

I've had some disagreements with silverdale, he's very passionate about his opinions, and I can't hold that against him, nor anyone else who wants to speak their mind, but we all must be able to speak and accept that others may well disagree with our views or opinions, and they dont have to accept what we say (even when facts are involved).

Back