smoking

I stopped with just a stop smoking cd, left it on while asleep, and no problems stopping, obviously you need to want to stop, an I found hating smoking (whether or not you did) made it feel much better, I now hate the smell of smoke

what people dont tell you is how many attempts at quitting smoking

90% of people fail at their first genuine attempt to quit

it is the 2nd and third time of quitting within the first 12 months of quitting the first time do they generally find success

so if you start smoking again then create a mental note to quite again a few months down the line once you have calmed down a bit

I'm sure that determination and willpower'll help you!

Good for you mate, keep it up.

;o)

3 weeks the day off the fags. still have a wee spliff in the morning but that's superb for me.

I packed in 11-9-2010, and still going strong, I used patches and a nasal spray, this is my 3rd time trying to stop.:proud::proud:

i smoked 30 a day...
been stopped 3 years now !
E-CIG .. smoked it for the first 6 month , never touched a fag since then .

18 weeks tomorrow, Ego-T electronic cig and Menthol flavouring.
No interest in smoking again but I could eat the monitor.

I noticed how yellow my bottom teeth had went and decided to stop I did it over night I had one went to sleep woke up the next day and was a none smoker.

just keep your self busy buy a bag of boiled sweets and keep em in your pocket keep ya mouth and hands busy cravings stop after 2 days.

I think the biggest thing is making your mind up to quit. If you really want to quit and have the right motivation, you will quit. You have to make sure you are quitting for yourself though, it won't work as well if you quit for someone else's benefit - cos you probably don't really want to quit!

Back