sly sports 1

could it not be a camd problem?

like could u try say gbox or newcamd whatever and see if it clears at your end then u know it's down to the camd?

just a thought

could it not be a camd problem?

like could u try say gbox or newcamd whatever and see if it clears at your end then u know it's down to the camd?

just a thought

theres other posts in the dreambox section about ss1, dont know if theyre related at all lol, but ill try a different cam for a few mins

this is wierd dude and just because you dont like sport doesnt mean you can leave it lol. We need to know whats going on? Try adding cccam because its the most simple and doesnt need configuring. Restart cam on cccam and see if ss1 clears at your end? I havent seen this problem mentioned anywhere else so i cant understand why nobody else has this problem. What version of newcs are you using dude?

ok i put cccam on and restarted and got nothing at all, so deleted it, and guess what, ive now got nothing at all with mgcand either, using newcs1.20

ok i put cccam on and restarted and got nothing at all, so deleted it, and guess what, ive now got nothing at all with mgcand either, using newcs1.20

ffs u want 9.00 quid a month for this shoody service ehh i could go to sly and get a better service lol i was watching the rugby you fooker and i missed it now u barsteward lol answer skybabe request in the elite section lol

oh well just use your back-up settings that you made before starting :).
cccam is meant to be simple- you just install and watch lol. I know it works instant on other cards but i dont have a sky card to check. Anyway if its now busted it may be time to try that new nabilosat image that krazy is recommending and load everything again hehehe its all good practice dude.

ok i wiped ALL my cams and reinstalled them, but just for reference the newCS thats downloaded with MGcamD _complete does not work properly, you also have to download newCS on its own as well.

Sly is now back on here, but still no SkSp1, and i dont have a box i can check it in as sports only works in the original box it was activated in which i swapped for half a sheep (back half) and a few duck eggs ages ago

ill leave it as it is for now and late thursday night (11PM onwards) ill put that new image on it and try from there

ok i wiped ALL my cams and reinstalled them, but just for reference the newCS thats downloaded with MGcamD _complete does not work properly, you also have to download newCS on its own as well.

Sly is now back on here, but still no SkSp1, and i dont have a box i can check it in as sports only works in the original box it was activated in which i swapped for half a sheep (back half) and a few duck eggs ages ago

ill leave it as it is for now and late thursday night (11PM onwards) ill put that new image on it and try from there

what about u having my divvy card and me have your sly card and try that way first?

i could post it to jimmy, but itll then mean than nobody has any sly at all for a day or 2 while the cards in the post.

so far ive tried new cams, ive put the card back into a sly box (not the one it was intended for so couldnt check it properly) and carried out a card initialisation over the phone directly from the digibox

i could try reflashing the whole image etc but every time ive done that its lost everything for a while

Back