sly sports 1

krazylegz

Inactive User
Reaction score
mine seems to have gone off.

anyone got the frequency of a working one please?

tried lyngsat but still no good

wanna watch the cricket:(

good cricket man were playing the aussies and no doubt will get fooked lol.

are well it looks like a full satellite scan then i'll post frequency if i find it so other people can just do a manual scan for it

well done a full satellite scan on 28.2e and a working one is nowhere to be found.

it found a few with the name and epg but non clearing

they were

12110 x 2

not looking good for us:(

not working here either, theres no problem with any of the other channels though, hmmmm

fook the mackems i wanted to watch the cricket.

just keep going upstairs and watching it on that at the min

there is defo a signal being broadcasted as my brother was watching cricket on his sly+ box 2day. just weird how it it's not clearing on the db when the rest are?

ill do a full reboot here, just in case theres something wierd going on thats stopping the card from clearing that channel

Its a strange problem that only the 1 channel isnt clearing. Cant explain, unless it has new VPID APID, SID etc. It might be that frequency has changed too but seems no mention of an update anywhere and strange you cant find an alternative on a blind scan. It may be a case of removing all the different ss1's and then re-scan to add again. I'll try and play about see what i can find, but doubt i'll have an answer before footy.

Back