skybox f5 missing menu option

hadibadi

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi everyone, tried to input new cccam lines in f5 but somehow the option in the menu isn't there anymore, pls urgent help , thank you all

try menu> network settings>camd setting ,if not showing press 6666 on your remote to acvtivate this function

HI i have a problem with my new skybox f5s {now know as LIBORTVIEW] i cant see any Network local setting menu on it is this common with this box or what can i do to un-hide this menu. i have tried the 6666 option several times no joy. Any help will be appreciated

HI i have a problem with my new skybox f5s {now know as LIBORTVIEW] i cant see any Network local setting menu on it is this common with this box or what can i do to un-hide this menu. i have tried the 6666 option several times no joy. Any help will be appreciated

has the box been flashed with 3rd party firmware? regards mdt

Honestly i have no idea if it has but is there any thing i can do to sort this out or do i send it back to the seller. Thanx

There are different codes as well as master codes available for these receivers and all firmwares contain the Camd menu

Try these: 8888, 3327

Hi thanx for your response I have just tried this codes now still no joy.. I have done a firmware update but I got the message not compartible.

Back