Sky Sports HD channels - ? end of C/S for Virgin

Rescan your channels
Thanks, got my HD Golf back. Should have known to rescan but listened instead to my "provider" who reckoned we had lost them. Haven't done a full rescan yet cos damn thing was locking up or going really slow, seemed to be relatively stuck at 42% with only 249 channels found. The clock had stopped as well.
Rebooted and got the golf back on so will try a full rescan again later.

Thanks, got my HD Golf back. Should have known to rescan but listened instead to my "provider" who reckoned we had lost them. Haven't done a full rescan yet cos damn thing was locking up or going really slow, seemed to be relatively stuck at 42% with only 249 channels found. The clock had stopped as well.
Rebooted and got the golf back on so will try a full rescan again later.
You could just use ABM and tell it not to create bouquets if you don't like them.

My area SS HD channels have gone -- others are reporting the same (notts/lincs)

Still ok in Derby...but this is to be expected.
Was good while it lasted.

Enjoy the SD while you can

it varies depending on your area SS Hd gone in teeside but in glasgow only SS hd gold and F1 gone

can confirm all liverpool net IDS have lost all sport HD except news and mix

net ids
40965, 40966 and 41008

Will all be gone soon. As soon as they can state that no more customers are still on old boxes on a netid. They just switch of the 1841 stream, so no old N3 ECM's, just 1850 (Embedded Nagra)

So the area's that are off, ex cw, ex pure or ex tw ?

I was about to say Liverpool area seems to gone.

Is this the End of the CS then again or will the SD channels say for the forseable

I was about to say Liverpool area seems to gone.

Is this the End of the CS then again or will the SD channels say for the forseable

Once everybody has had there boxes switched to the cardless V6 / Tivo i see no reason why VM wont kill all channels on CS

Once everybody has had there boxes switched to the cardless V6 / Tivo i see no reason why VM wont kill all channels on CS

I almost hope they do ... waste of bandwidth when your boxes require HDMI anyway. Free up some bandwidth for broadband or moving some more channels to HD.

Can't understand how people are saying it will not effect iptv Bec they have sub with VM

Back