sky on demand

neolxs

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all,

Living in ROI and my Sky box dosent get BBC I player or itv player, is there any way to get them on my catch up service such as using a DNS?

Thanks

Hi all,

Living in ROI and my Sky box dosent get BBC I player or itv player, is there any way to get them on my catch up service such as using a DNS?

Thanks

Could you route your Sly box through a free UK based vpn? That way it should clear?

overplay dns service works fine for sky HD box and tends to be quicker than a vpn service

I am looking at connecting my Sky+ HD box to the internet for On Demand etc, being in Spain means I would have to use a VPN and a 'flashed' router or similar, any advice or guidance?

Thanks

I just used a router that had ddns client built in( so that overplay can track my dynamic WAN ip address ) and then use overplay dns server's in the DHCP configuration on your internal lan. then sky box works fine for catchup e.t.c so do smart tv's and phones

I have flashed my TP-Link router with DD WRT, installed my OpenVPN software and it works a treat, all Catch Up services work, On Demand, everything.

Back