• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Sky Movies 9 and 10

Got Nokia Dbox 2 running Commanndo 6. Everything fine till today ,Sky movies 9 and 10 have gone. All others are there. Any body else experienced this from today. Rebooted and reloaded channels but no good.

Thanks.

audiobookman

VIP Member
VIP Member
Yep lost it half way though a movie, was really enjoying it at the time. PS, mines a dreambox dm500, i think they have cut the feed or having probs. But all other channels are fine

speedy1234

VIP Member
VIP Member
yer same here old telepest liverpool with cable box still getting all other movie channels but not 409 or 410

Last edited:

audiobookman

VIP Member
VIP Member
mines just come back in essex, must have been a short outage, typical never watch the sides when you do they go off

ellie1998

DW Member ++
channels going missing on the weekends is quite regular.

they have to generate their weekend overtime some way, I never scan on the weekend as never get a full channel list.

Well I did a fresh scan this morning and still no 9 and 10. Maybe I will try tonight.

Is everybody back on elsewhere.

ferkyew

Inactive User
I dont know about telew**t but on N*L sky movies 9 the epg works fine but no picture, the picture is on SM9_TV . no sign of sky movies 10 though.
Thats using commando 7.5 and sportster on net 813 other areas may differ.

babylon5

Inactive User
ex C*W north london area, 02/07/2006 v2.0 image on dbox2, never got sky movies 10. EPG for sky movies 9 says "SKy Movies 9 has ceased broadcasting". There is a Virgin TV screen on with "this service is no longer available - sorry" . The SM9_ETV channel has no picture and and I get the error channel not available message.

Also I've lost the EPG for all SKy movies channels and some lost picture and sound for sky cinema 1 and 2.

Fergalsworld

VIP Member
VIP Member
ex C*W north london area, 02/07/2006 v2.0 image on dbox2, never got sky movies 10. EPG for sky movies 9 says "SKy Movies 9 has ceased broadcasting". There is a Virgin TV screen on with "this service is no longer available - sorry" . The SM9_ETV channel has no picture and and I get the error channel not available message.

Also I've lost the EPG for all SKy movies channels and some lost picture and sound for sky cinema 1 and 2.
Look in your unsorted/andre bouquet for the ones with epg.
You might find this useful:
S*y Comedy (formerly S*y Movies 1)
S*y Action/Thriller (formerly S*y Movies 2)
S*y Family (formerly S*y Movies 3)
S*y Sci Fi/Horror (formerly S*y Movies 4)
S*y Classics (formerly S*y Movies 5)
S*y Indie (formerly S*y Movies 6)
S*y Modern Greats (formerly S*y Movies 7)
S*y Drama (formerly S*y Movies 8)
and:
S*y Premiere
S*y Movies Premiere +1