Sky hd

typical, I have been trying to get hold of a mate for the last few days, finally got him this morning and let him know about this and now can't get a code to work......

I got my welcome pack and viewing card this morning and got installation for tomorrow afternoon.

i have an install booked for sunday a.m

only tomorrow (sat) left to recieve my viewing card, do you think i will have any problems now that the code has been stopped?

i was given a new sly account number when i ordered over the phone.

Just got me card and contract through the post :D

Last edited:
Mine is/was due to be installed next Friday what you reckon chances are that i get it?

Also still waiting on viewing card and welcome pack!

Would be dissapointed if i don't get it now!

If the do honour it and the engineer can't get in touch with me over the phone to arrange a time for installation what happens?

Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Your Sky order is now complete, and your customer account number is xxxxxxxxxxxx.

Your Sky TV set-up
Your Sky TV set-up is booked for the 26 February.

We'll be sending you a Welcome Pack explaining everything you need to know in the next few days.

Things to remember for your Sky TV set-up

* Your viewing card and contracts will be included in the Welcome Pack. Please have a read through the contract and have your viewing card ready for when our engineer arrives to install your Sky equipment, as you'll be entering into your Sky contract by inserting your viewing card into your Sky+HD Box.

* If you can't be there on the day, make sure there is someone over 18 present who knows how you'd like your dish and box installed, and that you're happy for them to insert your viewing card for you.

* Make sure your telephone line is available on the day - we can't go ahead without it.

* If you're having a minidish installed, our engineer will discuss the best place to put it. Don't forget to get permission from anyone you might need to (e.g. any landlord or management company).

I ordered on Tuesday, I got my viewing cards this morning and its due to get installed tomorrow morning but I have just logged onto the sky site to set up sky player and when I go into "my account" section it says:

"We have suspended billing on your account while we investigate an error. You do not need to contact us regarding this; we are working to address the error as quickly as possible."

Not looking good to me that :-(

That could be nothing as your account won't be activated till viewing card is inserted.

Let us know if you get it installed tomorrow hope it does as it would be a shame if we don't get it!

Just wish no one posted it on HUKD would have been better if it just stayed on here for us lot!

Had installer phone me a little while ago, coming tomorrow pm. got my two cards yesterday :)

My online account says the same about billing. Id think because they dont start billing until your card is activated and paired :)

Agree 100% with you there, mate.

I know it was my post on here for this the second lot of offers/codes and my post ended up being coppied onto HUKD and I now cannot get one for a mate....lol..., but I have also had a lot of deals from HUKD so I can't really moan if someone posted it on there although I wish it was after I got my mate sorted....

£100.00 from Skyvalidated on 19 Feb 10

including the current voucher deal lol

works out £188 for the year lmao

sell off my cable boxes and i break even near enough

My quidco has validated at £100, just sitting here waiting for the guy to turn up to do the install gutted if he doesnt turn up !!!!

Back