Sky Have Terminated my Account

Jamirospud

Inactive User
Reaction score
I really need some help!

On March 13th of this year Sky terminated my account (3 x HD boxes, full package, multiroom, the lot!) as according to them, the bank account used to pay for my monthly subscription wasn't mine. Furthermore, Sky went on to explain that I had initiated this investigation and asked that they terminate the account.

Firstly, I never asked for Sky to review the payment/bank, secondly I've paid the subscription from the same bank account for years, a bank account that is in my name and my name alone. The problem now is that despite calling Sky every other day
(I also wrote to Sky customer services over 10 days ago asking them to look into this but got nothing!) nobody will talk to me to get this matter resolved.

Sky customer service are poor at the best of times and clearly they have mucked up good and proper on this occasion. That said, I really want my Sky back but I'm running out of patience! Who and how can I speak to discuss the situation and rectify the error?

Any help would be most gratefully received.

Thanks...

They will be on the phone shortly offering you discount to come back ;)

Join the Sky forum, and start moaning about how you've been treated. It will get noticed

Tell them that as the money was from someone else's account that they should repay all monies they took out without authorisation :)

Back