sky dish

simon123456

Inactive User
Reaction score
any boday recommend a satellite installer in west Yorkshire to put a sky dish for multi room please I live near Bradford regards simon

you can get all the wire,connectors etc from ebay,i did mine a few weeks ago,i needed my multi lnb fitted,the guy wanted to charge me £100 to fit and install wire,i got everything for a fiver off ebay and did it all myself

you can get all the wire,connectors etc from ebay,i did mine a few weeks ago,i needed my multi lnb fitted,the guy wanted to charge me £100 to fit and install wire,i got everything for a fiver off ebay and did it all myself

That statement could be pretty much said about any trade either Plumber,Builder etc... if you can get the raw materials yourself and are competent enough to do it then why not, But quoting prices when you think it seems a little steep applys to all trades and not just sat installers

All depends on siting as well.
Not everyone is happy getting up a ladder and fitting at a gable end or on a chimney etc.
Its a quick job if competent but not all are.
Also theres a matter of public liability insurance as well.
It's a quick job if low level and you know what you are doing.
Also theres a big difference in coax from ebay and correct coax for the job.
£100 seems a lot to swap lnb and run new coax though tbh.

sorry digi il keep my opinions to myself lol,thought this was a forum...dunno wot ur problem is pal

I would love to know where you got a Full Sky dish setup with LNB, Cable, Connectors for a Fiver off ebay because i cant see any, OP wanted a Sky Dish Fitting not just cable

dunno wot ur problem is with me? but i didnt say i got a full set up,i said i got the coax and fittings,and did it myself,i was just giving sum advice to save him a few quid,im sorry if i have offended u for just giving a little advice.

It is nothing personal. You posted one view, he posted another. Albeit with some misunderstanding on both sides.

We can all post what we want subject to it being allowed. No need to be sorry if your opinion/information/advice is different. Advice may be fine for some and not for others.

I phoned sky to hook it all up then cancel it after a week iv got the double feed in living room and a double in bedroom didn't even have to send reciver back every thing fine and just had to sit back and njoy

Sent from my Xolo_X900 using Tapatalk 2

Back