sky dish

slacky1230

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys.

Im moving house in the next month or so with no sat dish installed. At my current house ive got basic sky package and use fky f5 box for the rest. Now i was thinking about getting rid of sky altogether and just using the f5 box. Now just been browsing ebay and seen i can pick up a sky disk kit for £25 is this ok? will i need anything else to get up and running?

Thanks

mate I have just tried to pm you but your inbox is full :-(

Thanks for the reply mate. My next door neighbours got a dish up which is going to be right next to mine will copying their position work or would I need to get the meter still?

Personally yes to fine tune it,but if there's two of you,one watching the signal meter on the box inside it can be done...

why not just join your cable onto your neighbours dish ?.. im sure he must have either a quad or oct lnb and have a spare lnb port free, saves you the hassle of setting your own up..

why not just join your cable onto your neighbours dish ?.. im sure he must have either a quad or oct lnb and have a spare lnb port free, saves you the hassle of setting your own up..

Although a good idea I don't know the neighbours and don't want to seem cheeky lol. Off subject how long do you reckon cs is going to last on the f5? Was thinking about upgrading the box but no point if it's not going to last much longer

no harm in asking all they can say is no..lol,anyway how long its gonna last is a good question ? i suppose you pay your money and take your chances..could be tommorrow, next day, next week, next month, next year...dont think anyone can answer that,,

Back