sky codes

B

brett

:confused:
I've just bought programmer+card for sky digital but no idea where to get codes from,
there must be someone out there who knows
please help as I'am desprate.

who told you to buy the programmer for sky ??? because as far as i know sky digi has not been hacked :(

but itv digi has, so you can programme your card if you have the correct software and programmer

so tell us what u have and we can i hope help ya

Sky digital HAS been cracked, but obtaining the codes is very hard, as sky have "net agents" that are constantly surfing to find any site with codes, and close them down! Try ur local open market (find some one supicious looking) and obtain a card from them.

do you have proof / codes.... because and no offence to you but i have heard it all before "my friends brothers mothers dog has it" lol

but if you do have proof i would like a look :) --- of course i would :D

As long as it is a iso 7816 s series card,it can b hacked and replaced by a avr3 set up,which i can happily sell you if you are looking,and yes,I like the idea of the shaddy character bit!lol

I have update codes for sky digital. I don't know if they work. I will give you them in exchange for some information on where the hell to get the hack info for sky. Everyone is blethering on about having or seeing a working hack. When I found these codes it made me think possibly there is one. I still don't beleive it till I see it. Any way email me.

I like it ally008
I think i will stop posting all the codes and telling folk how to do the hacking, and i think i will close this board down as well.......what do you think.
:(
If we all had your attitude in life we would not get anywere,
I have the codes as well and i think i will post them just for the hell of it.
Start shareing and not taking all the time then you just might get there........Gazer :eek:

I`ve just got back on.and have missed the sky digi hack,please could someone help (GAZER) :)
:confused:

so lets stop messing about and sort out the codes pls, and the info on how to do it pls

also will369 what do u mean by a iso 7816

Yes,I am sorry if I wasnt clear,ISO 7816 is the design series of ,well,pretty much all digital entertainment security cards out there with the exception of analog satelite systems of the past. :cool:

Back