Sky Bill going up another £4 !

robby12345

Inactive User
Reaction score
had a letter from sky today saying they're having to hike my bill up by £4 so that they can continue to bring me an even better service !

ive been with them a few year now ever since the cable scene died out so it shows its been awhile my bill started of about £50pm which wasn't so bad I thought as I needed my fix after getting used to so many channels , now its at roughly guessing about £72pm !

surely there has to be more value for money out there , don't get me wrong I love the sky plus sky go and remote record but they say all that's stuff is free ! :/

anyways rant over thanks for reading

regards robby

I cancelled mine a few weeks ago I get cut off in 2 weeks, got the same letter through, happy to get another 50% discount though, if they offer that I will stay

old news usual rip off from that lot

seriously need to think about it now

watch little of it have it for the hobby but seriously

i found the best way to lower the bill on my virgin account was to remove sports and movies, the way they make it a better deal * by joining the two is the biggest con. I never viewed the sports channels as they never showed football, so i often get streams on line now.
The movies was another issue, i looked around and found the now tv box was 1/3 of the price of a sub to sky. So now i go out every 5 months or so and get the £35 now tv box with 5 month sub as this works out the cheapest.
My bill dropped from £140 per month to £89 per month just doing that.

Back