Phone Unlocking Site like apptrackr but for android

vipermo

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
guys anyone know of a site like apptrackr or apps like app cake for the Android?

I get app/game packs from demonoid, usually come out about 3-4 times a month.

Also if you have a rooted phone you can buy the app, copy it off, get refund if within 24hr and reinstall the app.

And if you google 'mobilerumor' this guys blog has some of the latest .apk's

Last edited:

Also if you have a rooted phone you can buy the app, copy it off, get refund if within 24hr and reinstall the app.

Nice one mate ill need to do this i have a rooted nexus so hope it works on this phone cheers bud

thanks mate i really wanna try satnav lol
nice site

SatNav - tried 3 like 1, there is CoPilot Live 8, Sygic Mobile Maps 9 and iGOMyWay. Others are OK but prefer sygic one since easy to import PGPS and SCDB cams into, also faster than the others.

Got them all from demonoid with UK and Europe maps (think copilot was off nzbmatrix as well)

Here is Co-polit if you want it!
It the newest 1, when u download it start the app off and when it comes to maps close it down and find the co-polit folder and stick the EU and MAP files that i have linked here as well in there, then open co-polit again and go through the full install, download a voice, and then do an update to get the new speed cams and all is working good!

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Code:

Code:

enjoy

MB

And if you google 'mobilerumor' this guys blog has some of the latest .apk's

Do you have invitation codes to demonoid it looks awesome

Back