Silver Nokia D-box 2 Cable

Jayda

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello All,
Just new to this forum and have purchased a DBox2 with the spec listed below....I would appreciate any comments regarding the spec coz I dont know if I have bought a heap off cow poo coz I am a total newb...I bought it og ebay and am waiting on its arrival....Just want to plug in and play for ntl in the Glasgow area....any help would be great..........Thank You..

SILVER NOKIA D-BOX 2 CABLE

for all cable TV in UK( NTL, TELEWEST, C&W)

2 x Intel Flash - Avia 600

Bootloader is Vbmon 1.2

Nokia D-Box2 cable in combination with Avia 600 is the best D-Box 2 and very rarely.

By the Avia 600 the Graphic has a high quality, and the D-box has in all functions a high performans.

All functions are faster and better

The DBox2 is in a very good condition and works without any problems in UK.

The display is 100% without pixel errors

Linux Neutrino-Software is already installed.

It is Cyro Sporster Pro Ultra(6.12. upd.) or (Next Generation) or( Keywelt upd. 12.12.) or ( Pacino V2.1 upd 13.03)UK new Image,their selection, with Bouquet and Services (Channels)of UK
The debug-mode is enabled and so you can easily change the image.

You can for example download linux images for free from the internet

The language of the software ( OS ) is in english

Jayda said:
Just want to plug in and play for ntl in the Glasgow area....

SILVER NOKIA D-BOX 2 CABLE

First off ... welcome to the forum. Yes u bought the right thing.
Some boxes come with an image on that will only require u to do a service scan (to find ur local channels). If the box u get doesn't have one of these images, then u will need to transfer over something more suitable (which is easily done from pc to dbox).

Best wait and see wot u get.

In the meantime ... have a good read through the forum, and get used to all the basic problems/solutions. That way u will be up & running ASAP.

just plug it in and scan when you get it using the remote to access the menu,next time introduce yourself in the right section and then try using the search button as if your dbox works when you get it ,we will proberly never hear from you again

Thanks for the quik response....

Thanks xsco-wolf and hixy......
Btw hixy I will contribute the forum when I have learned about the dbox......as for introducing myself in the right section.....what section would that be then!

Back