Silentnight Memory Foam Mattress Now + 2 Ultrabounce Pillows - Double/ King Size

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Silentnight Memory Foam Mattress Now + 2 Ultrabounce Pillows - Double/ King Size

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/360684116089?item=360684116089

Sorry 100% last one, I know you all love a mattress lol :)

£150 for a Double Mattress
£170 for a kingsize Mattress

ORIGINAL PRICE
£609

Details:
---------------------------------------

Item specifics

Condition:New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original boxBrand:Silentnight

• $T2eC16d,!zQE9s3st(-vBRtwei4Epw~~60_1.JPG
  • $T2eC16h,!ygE9s7HLchKBR,-NYjLjg~~60_12.JPG
  • $T2eC16d,!)QE9s3HF5H)BR,-NO2HlQ~~60_12.JPG

Enjoy A More Comfortable Night's Sleep. Choice of Single / Double or King Size.
Sleep more soundly night after night with this top quality Silentnight Memory Foam Now Mattress.
5 year guarantee
Unique posturised design provides extra support where you need it most.
Memory foam layer reduces pressure on joints to help relieve minor aches and pains.
High density Miratex foam supports you to the very edge of the mattress with no roll off.
Absorbs movement from both you and your partner so you do not roll together.
Mattress is 18cm (7.2 inches) thick.
This mattress has a 3 layer system:
Layer 1: Comfort layer, Soft touch quilted knit cover for extra comfort and luxury.
Layer 2: Response layer, Memory foam layer responds to body heat and moulds to body contours for the ultimate in comfort.
Layer 3: Support layer, High density posturised Miratex foam core for support where your body needs it most.
This product is heavy and care must be taken when lifting.
Please note that this offer is for the mattress only and does not include the bed frame.
Mattress now comes complete with 2 Ultrabounce Pillows.
Product packaging may vary from image shown.

feature%20symbols-02.jpg
feature%20symbols-25.jpg
feature%20symbols-21.jpg
feature%20symbols-22.jpg

DUVET TOG RATINGNew
COVER MATERIALSingle 90cm (w) x 190cm (l)
Double 135cm (w) x 190cm (l)
King 150cm (w) x 200cm (l)
WARRANTY5 years

UK-Bedding is Silentnights preferred reseller of its Pillows, Mattress Toppers, Duvets, Bedding and selected memory foam products. We also occasionally offer other Silentnight products at discounted rates when they become available. In addition to the Silentnight brand we also offer Soundasleep products and Jeff Banks Ports of Call.

We are linked to UK manufacturers who have been serving Silentnight for many years.

Last edited:
We had a memory foam mattress for a while and I will say two things which other people have also mentioned to me.

First they do smell of chemicals for a week or so.

Second, there is no airflow so you don't half sweat.

I got the exact ones about a year ago....best purchase ever.
If you havent slept on them before, i say try it. you wont want to go back to standard mattress. If i sleep on normal mattresses now i get back pains.

i need a new single mattress but looking at the newer cooler ones and yes you do sweat as i have a mattress that has got the top 2 iches in memory foam but lately felt the springs in my back and so i bought a matress topper 3 inches more of memory foam,still have to get a new mattress sometime lol

I've always had trouble sleeping but I got one of the king sized memory foam mattresses from Lidls, £80 was the bargain of the century!

Practically fall into a coma now - brilliant :) No problems with heat build up either for me.

Back