iPhone Signal keeps dropping

toonmadlad

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys, I jailbroke & unlocked my wifes 3g iphone just before Christmas, everything was ok for months, the phone now constantly drops the Orange signal for ages even though the signal is strong where I live.

Has anybody had this happen to them or does anybody have an idea how to sort it, I don't really want to run the Blackrain again but if thats the only option open to me I have no choice.

Peter

Hi guys, I jailbroke & unlocked my wifes 3g iphone just before Christmas, everything was ok for months, the phone now constantly drops the Orange signal for ages even though the signal is strong where I live.

Has anybody had this happen to them or does anybody have an idea how to sort it, I don't really want to run the Blackrain again but if thats the only option open to me I have no choice.

Peter

I doubt that the JB has anything to do with it mate, unless she has upgraded to 4.0.1 as I know people are having problems with that fw.

I too am on orange, and find that my signal is poor at times too mate. But that could be coincidence.

happened to my daughters phone i unlocked it again and seems fine now , like jan said have u up dated to ios4or you still on 3.1.2/3.1.3

Phone still running the same firmware as when I first JB & unlocked it's not on the 4 F/W, when the signal comes back on the phone it has a full signal, very strange??

looks like I might have to JB again if it gets any worse.

Orange has been suffering with 3g on their network , has been happening all over the country , see if you signal remains steady if you turn off 3g to test this . I had a read through this when i was getting the same problem in my area orangeproblems

Back