Siamese Fighting Fish

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I saw him today and just had to buy him :) he's a beaut
he is still settling in at the moment so Ill get some better pictures another day, when hopefully all his fins will be open :)

Siamese Fighting Fish (Crowntail)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 12
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 9
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 10
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 9
Nice fish,remember and put only 1 male in the tank as they fight to the death. Add a couple of females too.

Scotty

yeah mate :) Ive been reading up on them for weeks, I like to get things as right as I can before taking the plunge with things

I decided against adding him to my tropical tank and bought a nano tank for him :) my girls bought one for there room too, goldy/orange in colour :) Ill get a piccy up of there one soon too

Maybe get a load of males and we can all wager our dw cash on who's gonna win :proud:

He looks the part though, are they expensive?

Sent from my telephone.

these eat anything in the tank mate had a tank years ago and it tanked all the guppies an angel fish 2 grammies and a gold fish
before i flushed the little frecker

these eat anything in the tank mate had a tank years ago and it tanked all the guppies an angel fish 2 grammies and a gold fish
before i flushed the little frecker

ha same happened to me , guys at the fish shop said he be ok as long as no more fighters go in ... day after he was alone ! my others was floating about with bits missing

Back