shut up with the race issue and suarez

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think the first post edit fked it up
should of just shook his hand and this could be put to bed but now it's inflamed and there is only one man who is the cnut here and that's suarez oh and thommo pmsl

dont forget yourself

Sorry guys does anybody here know Evra or Suarez personally?? Didnt think so,

But your are quite happy to have ago at each other and fall out over some guys who walk away from all this every week with several thousand pounds in their pockets and really couldn't give a fcuk about you or your thoughts,

I'm sure you all have a lot more important things going on in your lives to keep you occupied no??

I was disgusted with Suarez for not shaking evras hand, he doesn't have to want to but it would have curved a lot of bad blood and it would have taken the edge off of a tense atmosphere, it could have really kicked off as a result and spilled off the pitch with the fans, With a worse case scenario of someone getting badly hurt!

Whether your a liverpool fan or utd noone wants to see it all kicking off on and off the pitch

So what about Rio Ferdenand not shaking Surez hand then or dont that count? Surez had his reasons why he didnt shake Evras hand he has been labled as a Racist even though
his Grandfather is Black because the FA chose to Believe Evra over Surez with no real proof (Read the Report)
But once again because its a Liverpool player he is in the wrong and of course Evra did no wrong at the end of the game did he?

I give up thread closed complain to the management if you dont like it

The manager of Liverpool should have had the good sense to get hold of suarez and tell no matter what shake his hand, instead his actions of just fueled the flames , the game will be remembered for the hand shake that never was , shame really

The manager of Liverpool should have had the good sense to get hold of suarez and tell no matter what shake his hand, instead his actions of just fueled the flames , the game will be remembered for the hand shake that never was , shame really

To late Brian thread has been closed lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back