iPhone ShSh Blob

pmoore31

Inactive User
Reaction score
Any one advise please

Brought a second hand iphone 4 jailbroken

Tried to reset all info on it and it crashed.

Didnt really know what i was doing and updated it to 4.01. Now I cant re jailbreak it.

I spoke to the old owner and he is not sure if he backed up his shsh blob in cydia.

How can I check to see if its on their server? as if i had it I could down grade the phone back?

Any one help please? as it nolonger has cydia installed on the phone

Cheers

when u say crashed mate what have u on the iphone screen when u turn it on , do u have a black screen with a white apple logo , or a apple logo with usb cable showing

when u say crashed mate what have u on the iphone screen when u turn it on , do u have a black screen with a white apple logo , or a apple logo with usb cable showing

the phone just kept rebooting, over and over. so i put it into recovery mode, downloaded what i thought was the right restore file from the internet and when it rebooted it it was on 4.01... opps!!

4.01 mate can be jailbroken 4.1 is that latest, make sure the original ipsw is correct for your device and restore to 4.01 , then use jailbreakme to jailbreak the iphone or do u mean 4.1 mate

4.01 mate can be jailbroken 4.1 is that latest, make sure the original ipsw is correct for your device and restore to 4.01 , then use jailbreakme to jailbreak the iphone or do u mean 4.1 mate

sorry mate i meant 4.1...

You can downgrade back to an earlier fw if you have the SHSH files saved. Or you can wait until greenpoison is released.

cheers mate

as per first post

I spoke to the old owner and he is not sure if he backed up his shsh blob in cydia.

How can I check to see if its on their server? as if i had it I could down grade the phone back?

Cheers

cheers mate

as per first post

Cheers

hi mate if u run tiny Umbrella and hit the tap on the left called display shsh it will tell u if u are safe or not which if u are safe then u are ok try it and let me know cheers biffo

hi mate if u run tiny Umbrella and hit the tap on the left called display shsh it will tell u if u are safe or not which if u are safe then u are ok try it and let me know cheers biffo

Hi M8 I sent info via pm as not sure if its good to display to all. cheers

Just load cydia. It says at the top of the home screen if and what is backed up for that device.

If it says nothing then cydia doesn't hold anything

Just load cydia. It says at the top of the home screen if and what is backed up for that device.

If it says nothing then cydia doesn't hold anything

Mate its a iphone 4 that was jailbroken.... It crashed.. I updated it with 4.1 (silly me), Now it is no longer jailbroken so I cant load cydia

Hi All i followed bro's post on https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/245470/

This is what I got... Does this mean i can re-jailbreak my phone???

09/30/2010 16:45:24.965 Processing SHSH Request... 09/30/2010 16:45:24.978 Asking CYDIA for SHSH blobs for iPhone4 4.0.2 (8A400)... 09/30/2010 16:45:28.052 SHSH SUCCESSFULLY saved! [Click Here to Open] 09/30/2010 16:45:28.083 You have saved your SHSH locally and the request was sent to CYDIA. This means that CYDIA DOES have your SHSH. Do NOT bug semaphore about the Cydia home page showing this version. 09/30/2010 16:45:28.109 Caching shsh files... 09/30/2010 16:45:28.129 Found [1] shsh files to cache... 09/30/2010 16:45:28.157 Cached [1] shsh files 09/30/2010 16:45:52.058 2851153fgfffffff-iphone4-4.0.2.shsh has been opened in Explorer

Anyone help please?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back