show us your dog pictures.

sempi thats a cracking looking dog labradoodles dont mault do they? my lab maults like crazy.

well here`s my 4 pussies oops 5 including the wife Lol

PICT1325.jpg
Yeah he is he gets spoiled rotten, John my nephew has two of those and there right wee ankle bitters ..

beatiful dogs there i love wiemaraner's though goergeous looking dogs. do you use dylan for hunting?

no dylan is from show stock

i do take him to clay pigeon shoots were he will retrieve clays,he also has a good nose for deer but is not steady enough to take to a game shoot or a stalk

at nearly eleven he is getting on a bit and iam thinking about a gsp next which i will work

my dogs whiskey and lassie and my mums 2 pups anyone interested in the brindle pup hes a boy

Last edited:
sempi thats a cracking looking dog labradoodles dont mault do they? my lab maults like crazy.

no not at all m8 brilliant dog, never destroyed anything and great with kids, pics don't really show his size he is very big and my niece and nephew (only 18 mths) try climbing on him and he just looks at them and then walks away, never growls or barks at them

heres my pooch just acting normal in 1st pic and chillin ( or just posing) in the 2nd lol

for a minute there i thought this thread was called show us your dong

: spook :

Heres a pic of our German Shepherd Dog called Bruce

Here's my good friend.His name is Homer and a basset.

Not the best pic but the only one I have on this pc at mo.

View attachment 32512

Last edited:
here's a pic of tyson my staff, ive put a pic up b4 when i first got him his now 4months old and more them doubled in size.

Back