show us your dog pictures.

can we all chip in and have a whip round for a new pair of jeans for Universal Soldier lol

ill donate a fiver

no dylan is from show stock

i do take him to clay pigeon shoots were he will retrieve clays,he also has a good nose for deer but is not steady enough to take to a game shoot or a stalk

at nearly eleven he is getting on a bit and i am thinking about a gsp next which i will work

yeah my lab is from show stock too but he is an excellent retriever particularly good at water retrieves and he has had very little training it is all pretty natural to him. my dad has game shoots pheasants/partridge/ducks/rabbits/hares and so on max hasn't been on a shoot yet but he is only 2. hoping to give him a go this season.

can we all chip in and have a whip round for a new pair of jeans for Universal Soldier lol

ill donate a fiver

lol just what i was going to say, theres holes in jeans then theres looking like you,ve fallen of a bike jeans.

btw that staffy looks very similar to mine.

Heres my jack russsells, jack is 6 and molly the pup is 9weeks there.

CIMG0779.jpg
[/IMG]

CIMG0777.jpg
[/IMG]

CIMG0776.jpg

heres another

took this of max today this is how he normaly sleeps apparently if your dog sleeps like this it means they are content and trusting as in this position they are at there most exposed.

Photo-0037.jpg

dont know if its true or not.one thing im sure of is he has no shame.

No m8 just pets as my ex works for the rspca so she is not in to that, but they are very fast and summer got a squirrel the other day, both of them are rescued dogs from manchester dogs home.

Last edited:
just thought i'd show u all the new newest member of the family pippa my 7wk old half brindle and half blue staff puppy.

Back