short term BB connection

allroad

Inactive User
Reaction score
guys i need a short term 1mg bb connection just for a month or so as im in between address at the mo i am going to set this up at my mums as I will be staying there sometimes

so i need a no contract deal I have searched the forum and someone said virgin net but they dont appear to do it

any help please

@allroad.... my famous saying.. "But what I would insist most is browse the forums and search :) facility available here to search for the question that you asked. "...

LoL...sorry allroad..could not help posting my famous quote.. :)

anyway, on a serious note, I think Virgin and Fasthosts are the two that I know of.... have a read of this thread... Broadband without a contract?

soz.. for dissing u.. could not help myself....please no black marks for me!!!

cheeky fecker RPMSL cheers kms :):) as i said in my original post that is the thread i looked at but virgin dont appear to do it :(

from virgin

Unlike Broadband competitors , Virgin dont ask you to sign a 12 month contract when you join Virgin.net Broadband. Virgin simply give you broadband Internet access for £24.99 - a month (a saving of up to 10% on other Broadband providers )with free line activation (saving £58) and for a limited time, The Virgin optional broadband Starter Kit (including modem) is only £9.99.

cheers rick the first link are looking £65 to activate feck btw do you have a link to virgin when i go to the .net site i cannot see that option m8

true...virgin don't do 1mg connection...

not many choices left....boltblue vs fasthosts only (but they both have higher setup costs).

cheers i will go with virgin as its only temp then i will set up with supernet I wonder do they allow you to move the connection to a different number after a while

no m8 ive found the virgin 1 just checking to see if supanet will allow me to move a new connection after a while

Back