[DM800SE] sharing

iron2011

Inactive User
Reaction score
pls i have dm800se. but when i use it to watch fta channels, i dont get problems. and its very stable.However, when i use clines on it , the box freezes continously.
i then decided to do the following.
1. changed images
2. changed my network settings----- i changed router, isp, ethernet cable. im using no wifi
3.changed power cord.
4. changed cline servers. my friends use these premium servers on their dms and they dont get problems.
No crashes but freezing.when it freezes , it doesnt take remote commands

i therefore will be happy if fellow sat-mate can be of help.

You would be better off taking out a legit subscription and sharing that with family and friends,
this would do away with any freezing or glitching from using a payserver,

Have you done a ping test? Go here Pingtest.net - The Global Broadband Quality Test and report back your results

here u are:
ping:442ms
jitter:47ms
packet loss: unable to test

here u are:

You will never be able to get freeze free viewing with that m8,thats a shocking result
Get on to your isp and ask them to check your line,obviously dont mention sharing ;)

Pls i have just 9mb of memory left. Can it be the problem?

here u are:

its your internet, them results are shocking. even if you get that sorted you still might have issues if your share is crap but you'll never know until you get that internet in line.

It is speed not data size/amount that is the issue. If the receiver does not receive the decryption key fast enough, you get glitching. The data used is very minimal.

thank you very much comrades. i will sort the internet out first.

Back