Sharing Forum

Not true !!!!!

allroad Sharing Forum I now assume that this forum will not return

We now have a hub allroad, you can share as much as you like there 800GBs.

Regards Gazer.

yes we do

sorry we have 2 mine and monkeys
:) :) ;)

The good thing about having a file sharing forum though is that it can be a dedicated area for requests amongst us....
You are both right about the hub but not everyone is connected yet and if they were to see how many files we have and even ask for what they want it may encourage others to join!!!

cant be beaten for quality and quan***y

both hubs are a credit too the people who run them,

110% safe all apps, there tested by the people on their share,

ive never heard of one member complain that theyve got a virus through the hub, unlike others, its always monitored by the mods for the members

films top quality,

music second to none ,all tracks in right order, front, back, cd middles,

very easy to join and easy to use,

plus the chat ,

join up guys and galls youll never look back,

PS >fogot to add ,

prior to the hub evolving ,

big word for me ehh lol???

I,d strart downing a film of for example off Kazza !!

only to find after 2 days of it coming down,

it was either crap quality or it was another film labelled up wrong!!

alll films off the hub have been re encoded by the members

to try and get as near perfect as they can,

and duff quality ones have been dumped

regards scoot

when i send out a mass mail in about 2 weeks i will 100% be promoting the hub :)

and everything scoot said i agree with :) gr8 post m8

but i dont want to send a mail out until i have the PS2/1, XBOX and phone unlocking section sorted out :)

I am not to bothered either way if there is a sharing room as I can obtain most any app I require for my own use .so the only time I ever used it was to add something to it. but even with the hub's which i admit is very good and which is a credit to the members that have created them. i much prefer to download from a site or ftp which is more user friendly to us poor 56k modem users that is why when i go to the hub its never to download anything but just to chat. But i think the sharing room was a asset to the forum and which would only take seconds to restore.i also think there is the majority of members who would like it to return but as i said i am not to much bothered but i think it was used a lot more than the boys toys area at the bottom of the main page and some of the other rooms on the forum. so i am a little confused why it was removed at all ...

well lets be straight, it is ILLEGAL to have such a room and would you like us to be shut down because of one room ????.

me and gazer could get fined upto £1000 per each illegal copy (you would not like that to happen to me and gaz would ya??)

i also find that people dont like us to be doing well (the other forums... you know who we are talking about... if you dont then you will lol) and as the site is picking up trade again i dont want us closed down !

dont take it the wrong way you can use the hub for 56K it is much better than http or ftp where it can resume downloads without the need for any stupid gator or other BOLLOX software!
and you can also chat in there and give out links its pretty easy to use i am making a tutorial for the noobies :).

by the way damage i see all the links you provide and im sure if your in the hub people can PM you about a link and you can give it to them.... all is not lost i just dont want this site to be shut down.... im banging on here but i feel it might get through.....

last but not least for all the old members that was here when the last site we had got shut down will remember the trouble it caused to get everything back to normal we lost tons of members because of it and i dont want that to happen again

well i think if you had said that in the first place mickie then members would then known the reason for removeing the room and not even have questioned why it was removed. all you need to say is no links to illegal apps stick it in the rules and it will stop then if anyone puts the forum in jepody by posting links to illegal software you can just ban them .posting of codes was stopped this way . so if you don't want the links please just say and i will stop posting them stright away no problem its no skin off my nose. and i dont want to be the one who gets you into trouble or get a fine as i said in my last post i don't care if it's there or not .:cool:

Back