Sensible Topic Shamina Begum

The mother was British, we may not like her but the fact is she is British (or at least was when the child was born) so the child is british and again the Syrians have nothing to do with this. You do realise that the Syrians are fighting Isis?
I am fully aware the Syrians are trying to protect there Country but they are not succeding are they? .The are spreading all over the world causing as much disruption and heartbreak as possible.But that is not the matter in hand is it?. It is a girl of 15 robbing her parents so she can go and try to be a terrorist and failing badly. A leopard never changes its spots she comes here and it starts all over again. pish her off now. I wonder how much her Family got for letting her go a breed little terrorists over there? I bet she is one of thousands.

The mother was British, we may not like her but the fact is she is British (or at least was when the child was born) so the child is british and again the Syrians have nothing to do with this. You do realise that the Syrians are fighting Isis?
Syria is a Dictatorship, ISIS or as I prefer Daesh are a terrorist group. No difference.
Who else are the Syrian government fighting? Their own people who protested?
The child is innocent but should no longer automatically qualify for British citizenship. The child should be put up for adoption by the Dutch authorities. Let the scumbag of a dad's heritage pay for the child's upbringing.

Syria is a Dictatorship, ISIS or as I prefer Daesh are a terrorist group. No difference.
Who else are the Syrian government fighting? Their own people who protested?
The child is innocent but should no longer automatically qualify for British citizenship. The child should be put up for adoption by the Dutch authorities. Let the scumbag of a dad's heritage pay for the child's upbringing.

Disagree with nearly everything you say

Disagree with nearly everything you say
Who cares?
Your opinion always does seem to differ from most when race is mentioned in any thread. Do you deny that Daesh are terrorist scumbags? Do you deny that Syria is led by a dictator who has ordered the deaths of his own people?

As for the innocent child. Not British in any way as the birth hasn't even been registered here yet. If the mother has her citizenship revoked then the child will surely have to be registered under the treasonous father's birthplace.

You must surely only be disagreeing with common sense and truth. A bit like Daesh and the Syrian Government do :rolleyes:

I Only care about the child,if we as a great nation..? protect all our citizens and our Homeland,then the answer is right infront of our face's .She must not be allowed to compromise our safety,our childrens safety,anybody's safety. I as a tax paying UK resident..demand my safety is supported as as a priority ,that inc the the right to remove Citizenship..ASAP

It's just an innocent child miggy. I don't mind the child coming here as long as it's adopted out elsewhere rather than to her family. What a horrible start to a new life. She probably wouldn't give it up anyway so wait and see if the Dutch take them in.

It's just an innocent child miggy. I don't mind the child coming here as long as it's adopted out elsewhere rather than to her family. What a horrible start to a new life. She probably wouldn't give it up anyway so wait and see if the Dutch take them in.
Chookey m8, I hope it gets adopted out to a good family rather than falling in British terrorists hands. I smell a rat somewhere though.

It would appear her wankstain of a husband is still alive and she now hopes the dutch will allow her to go there, I'll reiterate what I said
in an earlier post, how come these scumbags are being allowed to throw their hands up and say fair cop I want to go home now after all
the genocide, rape and torture they done for years is beyond believe , ALL the governments involved in this fight should have agreed to send a
clear message NEVER AGAIN by wiping them ALL OUT.

It would appear her wankstain of a husband is still alive and she now hopes the dutch will allow her to go there, I'll reiterate what I said
in an earlier post, how come these scumbags are being allowed to throw their hands up and say fair cop I want to go home now after all
the genocide, rape and torture they done for years is beyond believe , ALL the governments involved in this fight should have agreed to send a
clear message NEVER AGAIN by wiping them ALL OUT.
Let them come back and prosecute them, there are laws for what they have done use them, its quite simple

Let them come back and prosecute them, there are laws for what they have done use them, its quite simple

Costs too much in legal aid. Matrix Chambers will make too much money from it.

Once someone sets foot here that's it, they've pretty much won. Look at how long it took to get rid of Hamza and Qatada.

Costs too much in legal aid. Matrix Chambers will make too much money from it.

Once someone sets foot here that's it, they've pretty much won. Look at how long it took to get rid of Hamza and Qatada.

But the think is without that we are convicting without trial - Its a very dangerous route to follow

But the think is without that we are convicting without trial - Its a very dangerous route to follow

Due to the level of public outrage if she were let back in I think those who are really paid to do the will of the public, rather than whatever they want, have realised excluding those whose presence isn't conducive to general good is the way forward.

Even my dad, who is an aged hippy, and probably libertarian in political compass, said he'd vote National Front if she's ever let back in.

Really? you thinks it's simple?

We know the evils that scum got up to but actually proving it is another thing and would most likely be impossible
without eyewitness accounts fingering them taking part, I would rather not try and would much prefer my method,
just f ucking wipe them out.

Really? you thinks it's simple?

We know the evils that scum got up to but actually proving it is another thing and would most likely be impossible
without eyewitness accounts fingering them taking part, I would rather not try and would much prefer my method,
just f ucking wipe them out.

I was proud to live in a country that you are innocent till proven guilty, as soon as we take the right of a trial away and give deciding wether people are guilty or not to politicians we go down the road of becoming a dictatorship.

Its simple now as you agree with what the politicians say but that is how it always starts, and gradually rights and freedoms get taken away "for the greater good" then at some point in the future no one has any rights or freedoms.

Back