Sensible Topic Shamina Begum

So who is responsible regarding benefits for the baby then?. I think it's Syria's responsibility there.Concieved there and born there.🤔

Has nothing to do with Syria. She is our responsibility and possibly The Netherlands as I believe the father was Dutch.

I will respectfully reply to this even though i was leaving this thread alone but this is my last word.
The thing you have all missed is you are seeing only the person and not the issue. The girl is nothing to do with the issue.
I stated in my first posts what i thought but as it has continued it has become almost a war here. I have pointed out certian actions and post which i considered to be over the top. I believed and still believe the government minister deliberately made a statement that was illegal and was likely to cause racistsm within our society. I believed he did it to misdirect the country away from his party.
From there we seem to have two posts, One of basically abuse and now cartoons etc. and another that involves me. Well the one involving me is terminated after this post, But for now i will Just answer a few points, This post in paticular raises some points, As the auther is fully aware in his own country. People are flocking to apply for passports so that they can travel freely in Europe. The reason is that in law if you have a grand parent born in ireland then you are entitled to a Irish passport. This is their legal right.
So suddenly we have a case where i for instance can get a passport even though i was born in England and hold a British passport. This is my LEGAL RIGHT.
Now i will post a copy of the legal rights of the child in this case.........
Since the 1980’s, children only need one parent to be British to obtain “British by descent”, so your child probably already holds that - but it’s irrelevant, because a child born in the UK to a parent who has either UK citizenship or “Indefinite Leave to Remain” gets “British by birth”, which is slightly superior. You should register the birth with both parents in order to secure this, but either parent should suffice.
The difference between the two is that “British by descent” can only be obtained by having a parent who is “British by birth”, as a fallback for children born outside the UK. Otherwise, there is no difference.
This means that since your child is “British by birth”, their children in turn will be - at least - “British by descent”.
Otherwise, the rights and responsibilities of the citizenship are equal and permanent - you cannot renounce British citizenship.
I know the cannot renounce part is incorrect but i let it there to show i have only copied this. But the point is that the legal rights of the child and therefore the mother mean they are entitled to be not only let back into the UK but brought back into the UK.
In Windrush people left this country to go on holiday and never were allowed back in. is this again OK? people born here and parents that had lived here for thirty years or so.
I am white, I am British born and bred. Does that mean I have different rights to anyone else? Does it mean I would be treated differently. The issue is that a UK citizen has possibly committed a crime in another country and is willing to come home to face the consequence of those accusations.
Does she have a legal right to do that? If anyone here were left stranded would you think you are entitled to your rights as a UK citizen. Do you not think your child has a right to be protected by Very laws you would demand if it was your family. Like i said at the beginning it is easy to forget the issue when we have been blinded by the images and statements surrounding this case. The issue isn't should this girl be allowed back in this country, it is do we extend the very laws and rights we want to enjoy ourselves to everyone or are we going to pick and choose. See as unpalatable as it might be you have to ignore the person and look at the issue.
My belief is that she should. If we fail to uphold the rights of any British person because we do not like what they might have done then we are no better than the very people we are so outraged about.
Now i ask you all to respectfully not to reply or pass judgment on this. These are my thoughts and as such keep opinions to the thread and not directly to me.
I thank you all in anticipation of respecting my request
My say now.If that was my child that stole from me to go to Syria to learn how to terrorise the very Country that they was born in, then I/we would disown them. No i would not show remorse i would be ashamed to let her stay with us. Her parents are too blame too they must be so proud of the little shit they brought up. Stop treating this as a sympathy vote we are not interested. May she rot in Syria.

Dont forget that she ran off to join Isis not the Syrians, I am sure that the Syrians do not want her either

Anyone who condones the act of terrorism on our soils should be tried for treason not f ucking molicoddled and given our hard earned taxes to live on. My piss is really beginning to boil:(

I know exactly what you mean Ian, the last couple of days I've been getting angrier by the minute by the virtue signalling cants in the
media and politics (and digital forums ;)) on this subject, I often wonder now what it would take to actually get the whole country to say enough is enough
and start f ucking dealing with this sh it, we should have been dealing with this problem out there, told the kurds we don't want ANY
returnees, when captured if they've got a British accent f*cking wipe them out. :mad:

Dont forget that she ran off to join Isis not the Syrians, I am sure that the Syrians do not want her either
The Dutch won't want her either so who does that leave? I say that we take the child and send her to whatever shithole that terrorist husband of her's is jailed in. She is as guilty as him.

Anyone who condones the act of terrorism on our soils should be tried for treason not f ucking molicoddled and given our hard earned taxes to live on. My piss is really beginning to boil :(
Not first time i had your piss boiling @IANB mate. But i could disagree with some points in quote, but thread does not deserve that. 🙂
Its a completely different animal the UK are fighting.
To cut the head of a man that goes to help????
Time to wipe them out.

Barbaric!!!
Its not really “a war” in ISIS eyes.
Its “ethnic cleansing”.
Last time that happened they were destroyed, and ISIS is no differ.
I will repeat this the final time before unwatch thread”

LET HER DIE THERE!!

How ever we look at it the child is British and innocent of any crimes, it should be brought back to the UK and put up for adoption with no one knowing the history.

How ever we look at it the child is British and innocent of any crimes, it should be brought back to the UK and put up for adoption with no one knowing the history.
Shall I pen your name in for it then seen as you are so attached to the little shit.

Shall I pen your name in for it then seen as you are so attached to the little shit.

How can you have such a hatred to a new born baby? Some things in this thread bother me but this more than anything

How can you have such a hatred to a new born baby? Some things in this thread bother me but this more than anything
I do apologise I thought you was talking about the Mother. Why can't the baby be adopted in Syria. He certainly can't go to the Father he would be a trained fighter by the age of 5.??

The Child cannot stay in Syria because it is not Syrian it is British. It would be like a Cuban freedom fighter coming to the UK in the 1980s to join the IRA and having a non British child while here, should we then give that child a British Passport?

N
The Child cannot stay in Syria because it is not Syrian it is British. It would be like a Cuban freedom fighter coming to the UK in the 1980s to join the IRA and having a non British child while here, should we then give that child a British Passport?
No.

Because under IRA rule you are not entitled to have british citizenship apon membership.
So please do “NOT” compare apples to pears.
🙂

An economic/militarywar is nothing to do with ISIS.

Ok if DNA prove that the baby has Dutch blood (fathers) then where does the British come from?. It was conceived in Syria ,born in Syria why should Britain carry the can?.

Last edited:
Ok if DNA prove that the baby has Dutch blood (fathers) then where does the British come from?. It was conceived in Syria ,born in Syria why should Britain carry the can?.

The mother was British, we may not like her but the fact is she is British (or at least was when the child was born) so the child is british and again the Syrians have nothing to do with this. You do realise that the Syrians are fighting Isis?

Back