Some Foreign Sats updated, Will do rest after Christmas

Removed Channels
Daystar
Music India
Syfy
Syfy +1

Picons
Updated newest channels

These bouquets are positioned identical to the Sky Box, All that is different is the numbering which I find to be very messy when done so I leave it how it is. Enjoy a neat up to date bouquet.

I will be doing Enigma2 Multi Bouquet, But will not for Enigma1 as it takes too long to remove every HD channel from all satellites, Easily too do yourself if you have the time.

** Edit your own BBC & ITV Regional channels to suit your needs in DreamboxEdit (If you are from Ireland, I've renamed all Irish channels so easy for you to find) **

Attachments

• SGTFlipFlop ENiGMA1 21.12.11.rar
    35.9 KB · Views: 79
DreamboxEdit 5.0.0.2 Used (Recommended)

Enigma 1 = Dreambox 500, 600, 7025
Enigma 2 = Dreambox 800, 8000, 500 HD

Updates: 15th January 2012

Bouquet Updates
Christmas 24 Renamed to Movies 24
Christmas 24+ Renamed to Movies 24+
MTV HD (New Channel ???)
NDTV 24x7
NME Radio Renamed to Shop Radio
Sky Movies Showcase
Sky Movies Showcase HD
Supreme Master TV Renamed to Elite TV 3

Removed Channels
InTune
NDTV 24x7

Picons
Updated newest channels

Attachments

• SGTFlipFlop ENiGMA1 15.01.12.rar
    53.4 KB · Views: 35
Here is the latest update

Updates: 19th January 2012

Bouquet Updates
At The Races (New Frequency)
Channel 5 (New Frequency)
NME TV Renamed to Chart Show +1
Sky HD Retail Info (New Frequency)

Removed Channels
Channel 5

Picons
Updated newest channels

Attachments

• SGTFlipFlop ENiGMA1 19.01.12.rar
    35.8 KB · Views: 23
if i use this update will it foook up my cross epg thingy? ( i have moved alot of channels around)

blade500s, i got plijade image.

took me ages to do the SQL thing, so dont want to ffok it up lol.

i havent updated the channels for a while, but i have moved a fair few around, like regional channels and moved tohe kids section around a bit to make it easier for the lad to find his channels

Last edited:

took me ages to do the cross epg thing, so dont want to ffok it up lol.

i havent updated the channels for a while, but i have moved a fair few around, like regional channels and moved tohe kids section around a bit to make it easier for the lad to find his channels

it shouldnt make any difference andy .

nice 1,
i'll backup the image and give it try.. :)

took me ages to do the cross epg thing, so dont want to ffok it up lol.

buzzer im not sure what you are saying about the epg the epg is your channel list so if you put a new one on it will show up how the new one looks

Crossepg doesn't work on enigma 1??

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

mybe hes mapped them and uses radio times ?

aye thates what i done, and it took me ages lol.

my worry was ,
if that i updated the channels, then the new channel list wouldn't pair up properly with the epg...

if you se what i mean lol.

soory lads, my mistake,

it is "SQL epg" is have on in lol..

Last edited:
buzzer if you are happy with how your channels are maped you can backup just you mapped list when you are on dcc go to
var/tuxbox/config/dbepg and copy rt_uk_channels.dat to a file on the rite of your choice then if you box crashes you just copy it back in if you look at the list in there it gives the channel id no and so on ive just took some out that arnt working

45|BBC3
47|BBC4
2596|Comedy Central Extra +1

the one i cant get working now sence it moved is channel 5+1

Updates: 27th January 2012

Bouquet Updates
Nada

Removed Channels
ITV Border Scotland
Primetime

Picons
Updated newest channels

These bouquets are positioned identical to the Sky Box, All that is different is the numbering which I find to be very messy when done so I leave it how it is. Enjoy a neat up to date bouquet.

I will be doing Enigma2 Multi Bouquet, But will not for Enigma1 as it takes too long to remove every HD channel from all satellites, Easily too do yourself if you have the time.

** Edit your own BBC & ITV Regional channels to suit your needs in DreamboxEdit (If you are from Ireland, I've renamed all Irish channels so easy for you to find) **

Attachments

• SGTFlipFlop ENiGMA1 27.01.12.rar
    53.3 KB · Views: 29
DreamboxEdit 5.0.0.3 Used (Recommended)

Enigma 1 = Dreambox 500, 600, 7020 | TechnoMate 500, 500 Super, 600 | Blade Media 500
Enigma 2 = Dreambox 800(SE), 8000, 500HD, 7020HD | VU Uno, Solo, Duo, Ultimo | ET 5000, 6000, 9000, 9100, 9200 | TechnoMate 500HD, 800

Updates: 4th February 2012

Bouquet Updates
GatDate TV Renamed to GayXchange
Sky Box Office (Several Channel Updated)
Sky Sports Interactive Channels Redone
Sky Sports Active 1-3 (Showing live unscheduled Premiership Games, No Sound)

Removed Channels
Press TV
Sky Box Office Channels
Sky Sports Interactive Channels

Picons
Updated newest channels

Attachments

• SGTFlipFlop ENiGMA1 04.02.12.rar
    70.6 KB · Views: 26

DreamboxEdit 5.0.0.3 Used (Recommended)

Enigma 1 = Dreambox 500, 600, 7020 | TechnoMate 500, 500 Super, 600 | Blade Media 500
Enigma 2 = Dreambox 800(SE), 8000, 500HD, 7020HD | VU Uno, Solo, Duo, Ultimo | ET 5000, 6000, 9000, 9100, 9200 | TechnoMate 500HD, 800

Updates: 24th February 2012

Bouquet Updates
ITV1 +1 (New Channel)
Primetime (Fixed)
Sky Sports F1 ??? (2 SD Channels Appeared Guess This Is the F1 channels)
Sky Sports F1 HD ??? (2 HD Channels Appeared Guess This Is the F1 channels)

Both in Testing EPG Bouquet

New Positions for some Sky Channels in Entertainment bouquet all changes done, Sky Arts moved to that bouquet aswell

Removed Channels
100% Babes

Picons
Updated newest channels

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
Please keep this thread clean, Use the Thanks button rather than posting on the thread

Attachments

• SGTFlipFlop ENiGMA1 24.02.12.rar
    35.7 KB · Views: 21
Back