Setup Advice

Rizolicious

Inactive User
Reaction score
so i'm recieving my device tomorrow i hope, everything apparently is on, the firmware etc, i just need to plug the cable in, the scart and do a 'quick scan'...will this just find everything i need? or do i need to enter anything like my area etc?

never had a box like this, first time. thanks x

Im afraid not that easy m8 ? but dont worry It aint hard

You will probably recive your box with standard firmware and wont be able to recive premium channels.

If you recive your box with the latest flash I will be a bit shocked as dealers can get prosicuted for this.

So when you recive your box you will need to update the firmware its easy though just download the latest flash file from here are biqmaq toolbar etc.

just connect your box with a R32 cable double click on the ufl file everything from there is a doddle once the firmware has downloaded

press menu then instalation then user install press yellow button for power scan leave it for 30 mins go back and your done

Last edited:
It is finding no channels at all. i am in the middlesbrough area, i spoke to him on the phone and he said that it would be flashed with latest software (sept) ... i then did the instructions as he said, basically fast scan, and it comes back with 'no programs found' ? - not even bbc or anything. i thought it may be the cable, but i plugged that back into the freeview box and works fine, so not sure what to do?

the usb thing confuses me, because people are talking about different files, teesside cdf and firmware etc, or different connections through a r32, so confusing? :$

Last edited:
m8 im having same problem i had all my channels then did a rescan to find sky sports 1 and now it wnt find any channels :(. u having any joy with ure box?

nothing at all right now, i just recieved my box today so trying it tonight first time and not had anything?

but i plugged that back into the freeview box and works fine, so not sure what to do?
You are not plugging your ariel feed of the roof from the freeview box into it are you as that wont work
you need to plug a vm cable feed into it.

not sure what to do now? tried all different scans, different frequencies?

could it be my box doesn't actually have the firmware on there?

You are not plugging your ariel from the freeview box into it are you as that wont work
you need to plug a vm cable feed into it.

i removed the splitter, and put the VM white cable line directly into the box, into the RF in.

What version box is it if there is 2 places the feed will go into on the back try the other one then do a factory reset and then do a scan

there is rf in and loop out around the back.

it is a eurovox 1100usb.

will factory reset remove any firmware on there?

No it wont just do it then try scanning 6887 first if it dont find anything do it again and try 6952

wow ok, it's finding channels on 6887 now !!!

thanks ! do i do another scan on 6952 also to find more channels?

no mate just 6.887 thats all u need i just done it and found al my channels again happy days :)

After it has finished check fta bbc1,bbc2,etc are working then switch to a blank channel and give it 5 mins to update
if it dont clear press menu,language the press 1968 twice hilite default key press ok then turn emu on and then exit then change to another blank channel and wait:)

seems everything is working? was watching sky sports fine, and espn (espn hd don't come on) and all that, seems good. just have bbc about 20 times and itv 15 times lol

Back