Setting the default record path

sharpman

Inactive User
Reaction score
ok the internal drive works when it wants to, so my question is how do i set the rear usb as default record path.

taking the internal drive out all together.

In the recording path selection window press the 'menu' button and then the 'green' button to select the currently high-lighted list entry.

In the recording path selection window press the 'menu' button and then the 'green' button to select the currently high-lighted list entry.

so thats menu/setup/system/recording paths. menu button don`t work after that just getting a white squaare in the top right hand corner of the tv

I had problems going through the menu. Someone suggested pressing the "list" button on the remote and that changes the recording path. The button is just above the green & red buttons.

I had problems going through the menu. Someone suggested pressing the "list" button on the remote and that changes the recording path. The button is just above the green & red buttons.

yes done it that way, works fine, but still leaves the default movie location as internal drive and timeshift the same.

highlight the default movie location, and press OK, now press menu to switch to locations, choose your path, press menu, add as bookmark, go beck, press left right to select new bookmark, press green to save ;)

Can someone do a step by step as I aint getting this right at the moment

Im using the rear USB and a 2.5" USB powered HDD

unlike me but Im getting confussed ;) lol

Back