Services & Bouquets (Enigma & Neutrino)

srooth

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi all - have only just crossed over the dreambox section from selling all my dboxs and buying some dreamboxes.

i have got one up and working ok, my question is what software do i use to organise the serices and bouquets - (bouquet wizard)????

also can i just copy my dbox - neurtino service and bouquets files over or do i have to convert

Enigma image used on dream box

Hi srooth

I was in the same boat many months ago (Still have a Dbox II) I used Dreamboxedit. Once you have your Bouquets & Channels setup as you want them, just make an Image backup via the Blue button/Feature menu.

Regards

Wizard

P.S.

You can't use Neutrino files on Enigma images. There is a converter for some files, but not really worth the hassle. Just make a backup. :banana:

Last edited:
thanks for that, can you use my dbox files and copy them over to /var/tuxbox/config/enigma/

or can i use the bouquet wizzard for the channel listings

Hi srooth

Like I said you can't use your Dbox files as your Dreambox as it uses Enigma & won't recognise them. Not sure about Bouquet Wizzard, as I've never used it. Try Dreamboxedit, very simple to use.

Regards

Wizard

In my experience, in the time it takes you to figure out how to convert them from neutrino to enigma, and fail, you could have done them from scratch and be assured there are not going be any hickups.

Guide here...
https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?resources/496/

On DW2, use the Services Backup user feature to save them to your PC.

See feedback thread (sticky) for more info.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi srooth

If you can give some indication as to the area your in, some kind soul on this forum may have a backup for you to use. It would save you a lot of time & effort.

Regards

Wizard

Back