Service book

Dutcho

VIP POOF
VIP Member
Reaction score
Can anyone get a service book stamped ?

I have a 07 Note, needs it's 3 year service but since It's now out of warranty I'm doing it myself.

But , since buying the parts needed, I have decided to trade it in for another one so was wanting the book upto date.

Cheers

D

Oh ok............. ? The car will be serviced and all parts changed via the schedual. The thing only as 24,000 miles on it so it's hardly going to blow to pieves because I did the service and not an equally trainned garage mechanic with over inflated prices.

According to law you can use any garage qualited garage to do the work while its still in and out of warrenty & you could be suprised the damage done to an engine with out proper oil changes even if it is a kia! lol.

But thats not the point here -

You are

A) Trying to falsly provide proof that a car has been serviced when it hasnt by a qualifed garage

and

B) Trying to sell on (or trade in same thing) a car witch you claming it has been services by a garage when it hasent therefore selling a car with fause knowlage

Both very illegial activited which could cause you and the grarge in question a lot of greif.

Servicing it yourself its no an issue you cshould have lots of recipts ect to show any potential new owner - Much better than faluse book history :thumbsup:

LOL a lot of moral high ground displayed here. Dutcho you should hang your head in shame!!!

Not got a nissan one mate, only got Audi and VW stamps myself :p

But what i used to do was do all the work on a car, then take it to the garage and just get the oil changed (cheapest bit) and get them to stamp the book which they always do.

Guess im just an honest person and like to be legeal i suppose,

But i know if i bough a house and there was lies in the survery i'd be quite pissed off

Same goes for cars and their service history as well

I have just bought a car which had a service history with 4 stamps, All at the same garage. I decided to check it out and phoned the garage and it seems the first 3 are blag cos they had no record of it but the latest one was legit which was a month before I bought it. At the time of sale all looks genuine .

its quite funny really when ppl joined here to learn to steal cable and sat nav files from torrents.

True, but none of those things involve potentially defrauding another punter.

I say 'potentially', because I believe that Dutcho is capable of doing a perfectly competent service.

On the general principle of dodgy service book stamps though, I can see where Joe1989 is coming from.

PMSL 95% of this site is dodgey, It's ok though now I've been along to the garage I trainned at many years ago for a chat a cuppa and a service stamp ;)

Nobody will be ripped off as such, the car will be serviced fully as per schedual even when the plugs are 11-80 each, fook they must be made of gold, but it is all being done, the book now has its thrid stamp from an indepentant garage, the new owner will get a shiney low mileage note with all the possible extras thrown on it.

sorry i missed this thread I could of done it for you.

LOL it would not be the first time i did 4 services at once

Absulty shocking man - Fell sorry for the punter who buys this

i once bought a car with full audi service history, hpi clear, rac inspection pass, drive like new with 70k on the clock. a year later i found out when i went to sell it, it had 180k when i bought it lol. you wont find many 100% legit cars these days.
my current car when i bought it the seller told me it was clocked back, i still bought it. garages are the dodgiest of them all.

I'm not hiding any excess mileage and had I not decided to trade it in after buying the gear to service it then I wouldnt have even bothered with this.

Personally I think worse crimes are comitted by people who want to Card share or get free cable so get off your high horse.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not hiding any excess mileage and had I not decided to trade it in after buying the gear to service it then I wouldnt have even bothered with this.

Personally I think worse crimes are comitted by people who want to Card share or get free cable so get off your high horse.

Personally I think your wrong :), Fause service history on a car is fraud - Your affecting the people who buy it from you - Hence if the car goes pop - Because of your lack of servicing at correct intervials (Weather you do it or not thats a diffrent matter and i have my doubts tbh) you affecting the person that bough it from - Compare thisd to cable/sky stealing your affecting an orgization not a person slighly diffrent scale

and considering i do not card share or rob cable i shall stay on my high horse thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
You dont now or never had as your posts seem to contradict you ?

Why wouldnt I service it ? Why would I buy the parts then not do it ? How could you doubt someone you don't know, I find that quite offensive.

The car has had it's last 2 years services done at the Nissan main dealer so it's not as if the whole record is false and the current service has now been done to the Nissan service schedual and had all required parts replaced then the book stamped by an independant dealer.

I anit robbin anyone or pretending to service a car, I've actually done it.

I dont now and have not for 18 months

Most of my posts were attempint to help other people on here or help a mates with a box.

Going by statsitics 9 out of 10 people who ask this question dont service it but want to make it look as if they do - I did say i have my own doubts due to this but who knows you may be the expection.

Back