screw fittings for the back of lcd tv?

miffew

Inactive User
Reaction score
iam looking for a set of four screw fittings so iam able to put my kids tv on the wall . For some reason it did nt have any when i bought it?

are you talking about the thread for screws to go in to?? on my tv there was 4 threads and the bracket i got to hold my tv came with the screws

mine already had the screws "fitted" on back of tv m8 had to remove them before attaching to wall wall bracket.

the threads are there but no screws in the back of tv and none with the mount , i had them on my other tv ?

you just need the right size bolts then. if your not useing the origional bolts i would get some spring washers aswell to be safe.

would have thought they came with wall brackets as you usually get a big kit of different sizes and thread,did you recheck all areas in box as they get stuffed in many holes.

yeah mate even went back to were i bought it . and the guy opened 2 other boxes to make sure that mine was not missing and all are the same

screwfix and toolstation will have what you need also. dont forget the spring washers.

Where abouts are you mate ? I have loads of sets of 4-6 bolts left from my fitting kits ive fitted at home....

Back