Scottish members

Hi Ian, how are you getting on with your ps2?...have you had any luck with the guy you bought it off?.......my cousin mailed me back yesterday and im afraid he knows no one the repairs in killi, sorry m8......he suggested "the barras" like madbomber suggested in a previous thread....looks like that would be your best option if you get no luck from the guy that sold you it, iv been chatting to a good m8 that knows quite alot about chipping in my area and he suspects the chip in your console is duffed or has been installed wrong....... he also said the mxl2 chip is unpridictable and go down quite alot on newer consoles especially silvers.......he recomends binning that chip and go for the messiah2 pro.

if its brand new and the seriel starts with a 5 then the chips they are using are new and more than u m8 are having problems with them ross a member on digi world been doing then years and wont touch hem ....and this guy knows his stuff

it depends on what mobo they have in CB......iv had some thats been brought into this country from malaisia....aswell as the US...the mobo's are completely different.......i know that some mobo's from malaisia have had bits taken out of it to combat chipping...most uk shipped units that i have seen can be chipped........the silvers can be a bugger, but can be done.......

Drew, post Goldy and tell him u have a guy in your area that mods ps2's, he put a post up for mod-chippers..........

Back