Scottish insults: (Sorry not offence intended)

You knew what the thread was going to be before reading it so why read it if you don't think of it as fun ?

We have cultures that you can take the piss out of, scottish welsh paddy's english welsh blondes lol and some it's suddlenly not PC to take the mick out of, why ffs at the end of the day it's a bit of fun amonst peeps not life or death.

The keen eyed amongst you will notice I mentioned Welsh twice, that's coz they deserve it ;)

Live long and prosper

here here , well said m8 its a bit of harmless fun and as stated at the start of the thread do not read if easily offended .

regards robby

here here , well said m8 its a bit of harmless fun and as stated at the start of the thread do not read if easily offended .

regards robby

I'm not offended - I just have a view. If it's not shared - fine: I wouldn't dream of imposing it.

there like that in birmingham too m8 ,, well yours sound better lol

just a bit of humour that is widely accepted round here lol we're rough as fook!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

I'd like to thank all the Scots who have responded to this thread in a favourable fashion and I think you all realise that in no way did I aim to insult the Scots as a nation. After all they are insults thought up by Scots which I think are very funny.

Allanj

I call the misses a DOORKNOB cos everyones had a turn

Also a TURNSTYLE cos everyones been through the fcuker

Its just banter she calls me several names which im not going to share for obvious reasons

LMAO before you start I havent got a skinny knob :lsabre:

You knew what the thread was going to be before reading it so why read it if you don't think of it as fun ?

We have cultures that you can take the piss out of, scottish welsh paddy's english welsh blondes lol and some it's suddlenly not PC to take the mick out of, why ffs at the end of the day it's a bit of fun amonst peeps not life or death.

The keen eyed amongst you will notice I mentioned Welsh twice, that's coz they deserve it ;)

Live long and prosper

no m8, you mentioned welsh, and welsh blondes, theyre different, welsh blondes are dippier than normal blondes, example, 'i like blinking i do'

say no more

lmao

Back