Sensible Topic Scottish Independence worth £500

You must mean, "the majority of brainwashed people", who believe everything the State propaganda machine tell them. :) :)

Given the vote is not until September would it not be wise to keep digging? As for Juncker, I can't see any relevance, he's already set his stall out as a federalist. Each side puts their own spin on the possible outcome, meaning etc.

As with all things I prefer to gather information and decide when I have to :)

He's probbley one of the orange order lot. There the only ones who seem hell bent on a no vote - Reast of the people are at least slightly undecided.

He's probbley one of the orange order lot. There the only ones who seem hell bent on a no vote - Reast of the people are at least slightly undecided.

First of all it is probably, and secondly it is strange how people that cannot think for themselves always resort to personal jibes when it comes to debates. Why can people not keep personal attacks out of debate? Because they do not have the thought processes to participate in a reasonable debate.

First of all it is probably, and secondly it is strange how people that cannot think for themselves always resort to personal jibes when it comes to debates. Why can people not keep personal attacks out of debate? Because they do not have the thought processes to participate in a reasonable debate.

Where was the personal jibe, It wasn't even offensive.

I was merely pointing out the only people i speak to - as a campaigner - are people who are members of the Orange Lodge are the ONLY people solidly against Independence. Everyone else as a small amount of undecided and can name off reasons / justification for voting no.

You've come on here, With ZERO facts and no justification for voting no therefore my assumption is your Probably an Orange Lodge member.

I fail to see where this is an insult.

Additionally, feel free to go and read a number of other posts i've posted in this thread about independence, i am pretty sure - I'll need to check though - that i though about them and wrote them myself. :proud:. I'm also sure, i was fairy reasonable and not personal in any of posts.

Last edited:
Who died and made you king? Nobody tells me what my vote should be! And the day I have to justify my NO vote to you or anybody else is the day I leave the UK. As far as I know this is still a country of free speech.

And just by the way you are fairy reasonable, away with the fairies as they say. hehehehehehe!

Who died and made you king? Nobody tells me what my vote should be! And the day I have to justify my NO vote to you or anybody else is the day I leave the UK. As far as I know this is still a country of free speech.

And just by the way you are fairy reasonable, away with the fairies as they say. hehehehehehe!

Lol what? Can you tell me where I told you that you must vote yes? This is a discussion forum. A place for a conversation/debate.

However when you come into the debate and write stupid posts then be prepared to be called up on them!

Anyways, Pointless trying to talk to you. - If you had bothered to look at any of my previous posts you would have see it mentioned somewhere too.

Apologies for my dyslexia, it gets in the way sometimes. Now whose taking the person jibs ;)

Tell you what, you go and vote any way you want to and I will do the same. It is an election, therefore may the chips fall where they may.

The ability to change information is the measure.... or The measure is the ability to change information .... you can change it anyway you like it is still the same thing.

It might be an idea to move this thread from "Sensible" to "General" chat. Differences of opinion are fine, but a few recent posts have overstepped the sensible definition.

@nara get yer mod application in why don't you ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Tell you what, you go and vote any way you want to and I will do the same. It is an election, therefore may the chips fall where they may.

every person has the choice to vote for what they want but....

voting to stay as part of a union in which you dont get a government that majority of scotland votes for should be more than enough to vote yes

currently we have a party that "outsourced" scotlands heart back in the day..why would anyone want to be part of that is beyond me but as i said everyone has their own thoughts

to save our NHS we need to vote yes

to save our oil industry we need to vote yes

to make our industry prosper we need to vote yes

tell me again why we should vote no?

every person has the choice to vote for what they want but....

voting to stay as part of a union in which you dont get a government that majority of scotland votes for should be more than enough to vote yes

currently we have a party that "outsourced" scotlands heart back in the day..why would anyone want to be part of that is beyond me but as i said everyone has their own thoughts

to save our NHS we need to vote yes

to save our oil industry we need to vote yes

to make our industry prosper we need to vote yes

tell me again why we should vote no?

Because it aint September yet and you haven't asked enough questions?

Because it aint September yet and you haven't asked enough questions?

what other questions?

the £ ?

dont give us the currency union then cant give us some debt.....your call

what other questions?

the £ ?

dont give us the currency union then cant give us some debt.....your call

The £ is just a smokescreen, Scotland could take the $ (unwise but better than the € IMHO). Whatever currency they take there will be some debt transfer as there will be some asset transfer. Right now it's all 'blue-sky bollocks and politics'.

First rule of decision-making, dig, find out more, then decide right on the line ;)

First rule of decision-making, dig, find out more, then decide right on the line ;)

i've done all the digging i need to know

ive spoken to current "civil servants" who are pleading for a yes vote because they know whats coming with a NO

stuff you wont read anywhere because they cant speak out

norway saved their oil money and dont have foodbanks...england squandered our oil money and we have working families going to foodbanks....30 years too late

As he say's in the article "Alex Salmond – amusing, clever, populist, opportunist and egotistical".
Well i must say he does rip the arse out his opposition in Holyrood,but it wouldn't be hard against the poor MSP'S that are against him at the moment,and it is quite amusing at times to listen to,and he need not be so clever to do so.Yes he does have his quality's as a opportunist and so do most with there own agenda, but he is definitely egotistical,and the majority of Scot's know that already,and the overall vote will be a definite NO !. That's just going with my Work / Friends and local Boozer's 'by election' ,so get your DW cash on it right now,you heard it here first..:)...or should this go in the Betting and Tips section.: mr ed : It's a cert.

Back