Scottish Cup fourth round draw

RAB - P

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Dundee United and Ross County, who contested last year's Scottish Cup final, will meet at the fourth-round stage of this season's tournament.

First Division Dundee will welcome Motherwell, while Third Division Berwick Rangers will play Celtic.

There are two all-Scottish Premier League ties - Rangers host Kilmarnock and Hearts take on St Johnstone.

If Threave Rovers can progress past Stenhousemuir, they will play host to Third Division leaders Stranraer.

Aberdeen v East Fife
Berwick Rangers v Celtic
Dundee v Motherwell
Dundee United v Ross County
East Stirlingshire v Buckie Thistle
Falkirk v Partick Thistle
Hamilton Accies v Alloa Athletic
Hearts v St Johnstone
Hibernian v Ayr United
Inverness CT v Elgin City
Montrose v Dunfermline
Morton v Airdrie or Beith
Queen of the South v Brechin or Annan
Rangers v Kilmarnock
Stenhousemuir or Threave Rovers v Stranraer
St Mirren v Peterhead

The ties will be played on 8 and 9 January.

you never know they may have to draft in some irish refs! knwoing celtics luck (paranoia) it would be northern irish refs of a blue persausion!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

you never know they may have to draft in some irish refs! knwoing celtics luck (paranoia) it would be northern irish refs of a blue persausion!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

isnt the league of ireland (republic?) id love it if a ref called patrick awarded a dodgy pen to united... can you imagine sir walter? hehe

Morton to get into the next round. :)

i suspect we will get a bye into the next round...dont expect dundee to still be alive by the 8th of jan unfortunately :(

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Morton to get into the next round. :)

I hope so mate. Really hope Beith take care of Airdrie in their replay as I'd prefer Morton to play them in the 4th round. I played for Beith for a few seasons when I was a lad & would love to see them at Cappielow.
HH.

Back