SCOTLAND is the most violent place in Britain

i shagged your gran mrcon
she was duff

Wow the hostility, I linked a story and I get people raping my nan and all sorts wow.

BTW whats duff, is it a beer in scotland or you slang?

Wow the hostility, I linked a story and I get people raping my nan and all sorts wow.

BTW whats duff, is it a beer in scotland or you slang?

Nothing wrong with the link m8. It was your comment at the end of it that caused offence.

It's only when people come outside of Scotland and particularly Glasgow that they realise the knife culture there is really so predictable and using a knife is second nature to many of the kids

I liked that part best!! seems you guys are blinded of what goes on in your great scotland

LMAO.....nice entertaining thread for a wet wednesday afternoon. :)

I will, don't worry, Birmingham, Mosside, Brixton non of the places where I live so whats your point?

To add, this is mainly knife crime they are talking about, where its an everyday thing, the areas In the gun crime thread where I mentioned if thats you trying to compare areas or IDK.
Think you have more chance of living m8 being stabbed/slashed than getting shot...But you said that Scotland IS the most violent place in Britain,and that my friend is complete n utter bullsh1t...

Think you have more chance of living m8 being stabbed/slashed than getting shot...But you said that Scotland IS the most violent place in Britain,and that my friend is complete n utter bullsh1t...

Get it right Donal MacIntyre said it, read the article.

Back