Satellite RIP- Long live streaming!

id still have a satellite dish if it was just fta... like most of the proper enthusiasts i spend more time faffing than actually watching tv, regards mdt

Yes, in the old days there were RADIO HAMS, attempting to find radio channels from far & wide - we who like playing with satellite receivers are often simply trying to find channels/satellites which other people havent - which is the big fun element of our great hobby!
We are the 'Satellite Hams' of OUR day!! lol!! : gun :

its always been the case of finding something new and wondering what you have found ,that was always the case for me.the blind search was always my highlight.

Every one tends to forget Britain lags behind in Broadband compared to other comparable countries I mean we do not even have 4G which has been out in the US and other countries for some time so quality of picture will guide the way, so we are talking years away with most in this country under 2meg in Broadband speed or worse in the countryside. So in my book Quality will dictate and right now that's not there on the interweb ?

Back