Sandisk Cruzer Contour 8GB USB Flash Drive £4.59 Delivered

you must be getting right up his nose lol

Thats the idea lol, I got nothing better to do. Course work all done and handed in lol

just got this back

Doesn't say I am a solicitor does it?

Had you of been more reasonable we would have offered you another item but as you seem intent we too will be delighted to see you in court

I know now cant take them to court, but its fun LOL !!

An what more could what he put mean ?

Maybe some good news for some,

Taken from the last email :)

Had an alternative item been available we would have offered this to you. Those who were lucky enough to orders first have been sent what stock we have, but as we are not able to guarantee a delivery date and the pricing error has occurred your order was cancelled as stated in the email.

So it seems they are sending out the ones until they ran out of stock !

If anyone gets one, and ordered more than one... sell one my way for Uni use please .... can use my 2gb one for dvd player then an not have to keep backing things up and moving work about lol

:Cry:

Possibly they have been indundated with orders, it is taking time to process the returns. I have had a refund from these chaps and it has come through and this was with paypal.

Regardless, I hope you all get either the stick or the refund.

Arrrgh, sorry folks, looks lke Im gonna join you on the cancellations. I just checked my email and got the cancellation email.

I will wait 2 days then phone them up if I have not got that refund.

Pity that, it looked a bargain.

Alternative is play.com.

They got the 8gig one for £9.99 and 4gig one for £5.99

Mine cancelled too. Got an email saying the refund was complete when it wasn't. Sent them a mail saying interst and fees would start to be charged, I got really shi**y with them. Got a nice message back suprisingly.

Back