Samsung UE48H6240 48 In Full HD Freeview HD 3D Smart LED TV

hellsfire

Inactive User
Reaction score
Thinking of buying one of these,just need to know it they have the dvb-t2 tuner in them?? i can get one for £450 but noticed that if i got one from France they are £100 cheaper but have a dvb-t tuner, is it right that if i bought the French one i would not get the freeview HD??? i have searched and searched but can't find an answer..................also can i play 3d movies thru usb stick??? has anyone got one of these teles and can they reccomend them??? cheers.

ps....i have also seen these tvs advertised but have the letters AK after the product number...what does this mean? has it got summat added??

if you want freeview HD then your going to need a TV with a built in DVB-T2 tuner, i have 3 samsungs all vary from 60" 3D down to 32" and the 3D one plays 3D SBS MKV's from a USB no problem but why not install plex and stream everything to the TV instead saves you having to keep plugging in a USB stick

My laptop doesnt close so it would annoy me......i havent had a tv that takes a usb yet so i'll give that a go

Back