samsung box will not pair with card halp

thanx m8 it worked and i got my box key with ocd and now i have got all channels thanx for all you help

Nice one mate.

A couple of questions if you don't mind.

1) Are you pure NTL?

2) Could you do me a favour and tell me which bytes you used with OCD in order to get good results?

My good friend L33tpL4y4 could really do with some Pure NTL jtagging help....

yes m8 no prob i am pure ntl and i used bytes

byte 0xf6a8a8 ff

byte 0x009424 8

byte 0x00f6a8a8 8

byte 0x00a0e6dc 8 12ff

byte 20020004 4

byte 0x00a0e6dc 8

i tryed everything and this was the only way of geting the box key.
hope this helps and let me know

jase02476 said:
yes m8 no prob i am pure ntl and i used bytes
byte 0xf6a8a8 ff
byte 0x009424 8
byte 0x00f6a8a8 8
byte 0x00a0e6dc 8 12ff
byte 20020004 4
byte 0x00a0e6dc 8
i tryed everything and this was the only way of geting the box key.
hope this helps and let me know

Thanks for that info mate.

Just what was needed.

@L33tpL4y4, have a try once more with OCD and just copy and paste the bytes that Jase posted, one by one. That should get you nearer to a result.

Also make sure that you have converted your nagra serial code into a normal looking 12 digit code which should start with "3E".

At least you will then have a good baseline to compare your OCD results against.

exoticasian30 said:
Thanks for that info mate.
Just what was needed.
@L33tpL4y4, have a try once more with OCD and just copy and paste the bytes that Jase posted, one by one. That should get you nearer to a result.
Also make sure that you have converted your nagra serial code into a normal looking 12 digit code which should start with "3E".
At least you will then have a good baseline to compare your OCD results against.

thanks very much for pointing me to this thread exoticasian, this is what im getting, im going to work with OC Camander and do what this guy has done. Thanks to both of you, ill let yous know when its sorted, hopeful tonight.

GOT IT SORTED.ALL CHANNELS WORKING, Thanks to exoticasian30 who has been looking and asking around the last few days as hes not on NT* thanks for all your help on this and also thanks to jase02476 who helped me get there in the end, yous are both stars, any modem help and ill sure be there. Thanks again. L33tpL4y4

Back