Sammy bytes for 3.3l

JIMLCHIPIT

Inactive User
Reaction score
Does anyone have some byes to get a boxkey, box set to 09999 net id but cannot get a boxkey.

as its 3.3l i am guesinn your in Pure area!

here is the byte: 0x00f6a8a8 8

hnj

well i'm still fooked, yes the box is from pure but i am in a ex c&W area, i got what seems like it could be a valid BK from your byte but using a fun method it is still not changing net id.

Any ideas?

do funcard and then change to page 2 in EM and then insert card!

Sorry guys neither idea worked, leads me to think that the bk is wrong, is this deffo the only byte or is there others that could do it?

You need to set netid for ex-cw.put box stream to take latest software rev.Then jtag using ex-cw applicable bytes dependant on software rev.

i have no bk to set net id, as far as i'm aware putting this box in the stream will not update anything, it's net id is set to 09999. can you add any extra info i may need?

oh well it looks like another one bites the dust, i can't set a net id to update firmware so its only any use to someone in a pure area.

guess you aint got a card..?

As DDIIH says, in BKE go to TOOLS, JTAG then MACRO MAKER

put in your net id and save. Now get hold of OCD Cammander and send the macro youve saved to your box.

net id is set now you can get box key.

Simples..

i have no bk to set net id, as far as i'm aware putting this box in the stream will not update anything, it's net id is set to 09999. can you add any extra info i may need?

Set net id first before you do anything else,you dont need a bk to set net id.

Back