sammy blank screen

ramraider

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi just j tagged 2 sammys got the ird with bke 2.2 and the bk with ocd using this byte from brightonmike BYTE 0X00942D24 8

made a fun card for both boxes get the usual free channels but no subbed channels , i am pretty sure the ird and bk are correct. Looked in engineers menu, card status ok subbed channels all provisioned

any 1 got any ideas

cheers :Cheers:

grooster

Inactive User
Reaction score
ramraider said:
Hi just j tagged 2 sammys got the ird with bke 2.2 and the bk with ocd using this byte from brightonmike BYTE 0X00942D24 8
made a fun card for both boxes get the usual free channels but no subbed channels , i am pretty sure the ird and bk are correct. Looked in engineers menu, card status ok subbed channels all provisioned
any 1 got any ideas
cheers :Cheers:
An easy way to check if the bk and ird are correct is to try to reset the netid with a funcard(as seen elsewhere on this section) this will tell you almost imediatly if the bk and ird are correct.

ramraider

Inactive User
Reaction score
brighton mike said:
ramraider I think your bk is wrong
What version sofware are you using?
BM

brightonmike you got me bk was wrong got 1 box sorted i used a few different bytes but chit cant remember which 1 gave me the correct bk :mad: i will try the other box later and let you know how 1 got on and which byte gave the correct bk

cheers mate :Cheers:

software on the box is cr3.2 and i am ex c&w

TEST