DM800HD - Blank/Black screen some channel ?

bilabonic

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi

Got above with dream elite, latest ccam, cline. I have my own channel list from here with a few alternations for regional.

Just taken box down mates house to show him and most channels are blank ?

It shows signal in the bar that there it is recieving channel BUT screen is blank ?

Any ideas how i get around this ?

Cheers

Wheres your c-line pointing to ? Your own subbed card or a pay server ?

If it's your own subbed card, you need to point the cline towards a dynamic DNS address and port forward the appropriate port to the reciever hosting your card.

If the c-line is pointing towards a private IP address on your LAN, it wont work from external sources.

If it's a pay server c-line, then make sure the internet connection is good, and the router is not blocking certain ports etc.

I am paying for c-line, full sky hd package.

The channel i want is 247 -Racing UK......lol.......likes flutter.

So how do i go about this ?

The router is a Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO.

model- f5d9230-4

Cheers

Your cline is probably ip locked by your provider so won't work outside your home

Sent from my ZTE Blade using Tapatalk

Your cline is probably ip locked by your provider so won't work outside your home

Sent from my ZTE Blade using Tapatalk

95% channels are working, just want that racing one. Got all the others ??

It can not be locked as my cline provider does not know where i am going to use the cline, i told him could be using it anywhere.

Cheers

maybe your channel list is out of date, and its moved to a new frequency!

racing uk is not part of the sky package, its a stand alone channel and he might not have it in the package hes paying for.

95% channels are working, just want that racing one. Got all the others ??

It can not be locked as my cline provider does not know where i am going to use the cline, i told him could be using it anywhere.

Cheers

Once you use your line somewhere it will display your ip at his end,he can then ip lock it if he chooses ;)

But I must have misunderstood as I thought you posted that most channels were not working at your friends house.

I still have a load of blank channels. How do i go about altering the frequency of them to the correct one ??

I do not want to d/load another list and up it to the box as i have made my own.

Cheers

Back