sammy 2100 problem

jammoboss

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi all, ive been using a pace 4001n and 4010 but got a sammy 2100c now, i havecut tb and ive (what i beleieve) obtained the bk and ird using a pogo jtag and BKE 2.2, problem is when ive edited nagra file with the valid keys and put my ird (should this be backwards?) + Box key, when i preogramme the funcard 4 and turn the machine on im just getting black screen. I waited 10-20 mins.

i jtag it again and got a different bk this time, all the connectors are touching, after trying it again with this differen bk still no luck

im using the 0x00f69af8 bye in pure ntl? ive seen a thread saying to use 0x008AC1E8 but that doesnt work either :(.

Last edited:
can anyone help?
hi m8 these r the bytes for pure ntl on virgin if 1 dont work try another 1 or try it ocd

0x0086b6b0 8
or
0x008adcd0 8
or

0x00f69af8 8

and some 1 said the had better luck with the feed in

ive tried this one "0x00f69af8 8" several times i keep getting a different bk?

ill try the other ones now, just to check does the ird go in backwords?

does there have to be a space between the 0 and 8

Last edited:
none of them work, im just getting a blank screen, left it on for 10 mins, just need to know doesnt really matter if ird is backwards or not

If your using BKE just use

0x00f69af8

rather than

0x00f69af8 8

I made that mistake before....

none of them work, im just getting a blank screen, left it on for 10 mins, just need to know doesnt really matter if ird is backwards or not

i got 2 sammys on 1 the ird needs to be backwards on the other forwards.....try ur ird forwards and see wot happens

cheers

i am using 0x00f69af8 and getting several different bks? i know this box must of had the jtag used before as there are solder spots left on the pins.

I have tried the ird backwards and fowards,

Nothing to do with the chaos v3 with these boxes, ive only ever done pace 4001n and 4010 first time with the sammy and its not going well.

im not to sure how to get ocd on it, i got a tut for the pace i take it its exactly the same?

its okay now i got the BK:)

After cleaning bits of solder off and use my pogo jtag i got the bk :), prob is the pin is wrong, it says at bottom of case pin: 9999 but i have tried it and tried 1111, 0000, 4321,1234 no luck, how do i reset the pin on this box? many thanks

i got working, whoever had it before used 6969 mmmm.

thanks for all the help

Last edited:
Back