Sammy 2100 netid problem

redwatty

Inactive User
Reaction score
I'm having a lot of trouble with a 2100 stb, I'm trying to set the netid to leigh lancashire, im using netidsetter 2.1.7.2 and inputting the netid to it manually for wigan as its not in the list, im using Wigan TW 40967 531000 6952.

I go into eng menu insert card box resets and everything is peachy, I then try to force update but the stb is getting stuck on AP52, I'm plugged into the direct feed in and leave it for 40+ mins with no luck,

Any help here will be rewarded as Imgoing mental trya get it on.

edit: whats the hex box for, im guessing its probably something todo with this as Ive put it in manually?

Last edited:
is the netid setting ??
stuck at ap52 is signal problem ( no sig or aint right id ) imo
or try checking the frequency

yeah the netid is setting, is the hex important from netid setter as I forgot how to work it out manually?

The Frequency I set to 531000 and sybol rate to 6952.

The signal strength is fine, theres a eurovox here and its channels are working on 6952.

I am not sure if Leigh, lancs does come under wigan or some where else? any ideas?

gonna try manchester and see where tha leads me.

edit: is there any way to look on the eurovox for the netid?

Last edited:
thats what Iv done, need to know what netid is for leigh lancs, dont think its wigans whch im trying at the moment.

Hi All,

I'm having a lot of trouble with a 2100 stb

If I remember correctly I thought I read that these stbs didn't work in TW area?
I could be wrong though.

Hi All,

If I remember correctly I thought I read that these stbs didn't work in TW area?
I could be wrong though.

Bingo!! You cant use them in TW no more - hence the reason wont set and update

If you really really really want to set it you can via JTAG but no point as the box wont work lol

ahhhh thats a shame :( but thanks guys :)

is it just the 2100? or could i use a pace 1000 down there as I av 1 of the old beuts spare?

bump . . . . . . . . .

HiYa,

If it's from your area then I would say yes but I can't be 100% as I'm pure so not had the Probs that you have.
Try it and see M8 then you will know for sure.

Good Luck

Back