Sad Announcement

Cant believe it,

RIP David, i will never forget the help you gave me in the past..

A true legend to DW,

RIP

R.I.P David - v sad news but I hope now you have found your peace.

a great loss to DW forum,
my condolences to his family.

I didn't know him as well as other members did but i'm really sad to hear this news true gent r.i.p

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8smO4VS9134]davidh[/ame]

RIP David, this you where a true gent and great asset to this forum. It was a pleasure to have known you.

I only met you in person on one occasion and that was a jolly time, spoke with you several times in the past on the telephone when you have helped me out.

My thoughts are with Alma and your family at this time.

Although we knew David was very ill for a long time its still a shock. RIP David - gone but not forgotten. My sincere condolences to your family and friends. I'm sure Bill Shankly was there to greet you with a pint.

RIP davidh

Seemed like only last week he said he had cancer and was going to beat it, I genuinely believed he would =(

I have only been a member for a year now but seen loads of posts from David and he was always willing to help. Will miss u David and all your help r.I.p.

Didn't know him personally but followed his announcements on here - Very sorry to hear this, a very sad loss for his family (real and virtual)

A very sad loss. :( He was a genuine guy who helped anybody he could (even Man Utd fans!).

My condolences go out to his family and friends.

R.I.P. David :rip:

cant believe thats it here. actually had a feelin you'd hang in there for longer than a year but thats not the case. thoughts are with your family bud. never met ya on here but c ya when its my time.

r.i.p david

only been here a short while but never nice to hear news like this ,
r.i.p david

thoughts go out to his family

Back